Regional AcceptanceDon't finance with them

R

Regional Acceptance Finance is not a customer service oriented company. They will not work with you in any form or fashion. I have been paying them on time, but since I have lost my job they are not able to work with me. My payment is 60 days past due and they said that they are going to pick my car and told them come and pick it up. They are a ridiculous company and I wish I had never finance with them. Please do not finance or refinance with them. I am a very pissed consumer with this company.