Red Rooster Foods — rooster roll
Dear Sir / Madam,
I've been a fan of Red Rooster for years and never sent a letter of complaint like this to a company, but after last night I really felt I should.
One of your products has been steadily declining in quality for a number of years - I'm talking about the simple Rooster Roll. It's not what's contained in the roll, but
how it's prepared.
I was driving back to Melbourne last night and stopped in Cranbourne at about 10.00pm get get some long overdue dinner. I ordered a Rooster Roll. At least I think
that's what it was. What I received was a hot, soggy mess that looked and felt like it had been dipped in a bucket of boiling water. I promptly threw it out.
At the risk of sounding naive, could I suggest that Red Rooster invest in a number of those "fast toasting" units that they use in "Subway"? I understand that a
Rooster Roll probably goes from frozen to microwave, but another 15 or 20 seconds in a "fast toasting mating" would make it actually edible. I'm sure grateful
customers would endure the extra waiting time. On the plus side, I'm also sure that you could use it for other items & it would increase sales substantially.
Just a suggestion.
Thanks for your time.
More Red Rooster Foods Complaints & Reviews
- Red Rooster - not good enough 
- Red Rooster - bad service 
- Red Rooster - consignment shop didn't pay vendors
- Red Rooster - my daughters unfair dismissal
- Red Rooster - food less thn satisfactory 
- Red Rooster Foods - delivery time, more than 2.5 hours and counting
- Red Rooster Foods - customer service
- Red Rooster Foods - flava wrap
- Red Rooster Foods - rockingham store wa
- Red Rooster Foods - hygiene