Red Ribbon Bakeshoprefund my payment!!!

I just had my delivery online but it said that they don't deliver to the address I said. I already indicated my payment by card before they said that!!! How come you still deducted it to my account?!!! I just checked my account and you still deducted the payment!!! WTF red ribbon management!!! Refund my payment!!! Poor online service!!! Deducting guests payment and ignoring my delivery!!!

• Ed
    EdnaH May 25, 2018

I’m with you...blowing my top on this bloody slack philippine online store!