RealSelfBiased reviews

E May 01, 2020

I found a plastic surgeon who had stellar reviews on their site. I got botched completely. I posted lots of before/after pictures and a truthful review. After a couple of weeks Realself remover my review and blocked my account. No explanation ever given. The dr has very bad ratings on yelp but the bad reviews on google and Realself do not stay. That is because Realself and google can be paid off, yelp cannot. I am spending 57, 000 to fix what this dr did to have surgery in the summer. Yet Realself banned my reviews with pictures. They are crooks. Do not trust them!