Reachlocalterrible company

D

This company is absolutely awful. I was suckered into a contract with them to run a PPC campaign for me. However, should have done my homework ahead of time. They have numerous complaints from former clients and employees regarding their business. Not a single person I spoke with in their office had any real clue as to online marketing. The manager tried to step in and help the rep out because he knew the rep lied to me as to the capability of the company and couldn't answer basic questions.

They do not do Split testing, they cannot test abandon rates on webpages or shopping carts, they do not know what keywords are leading clients where on your webpage. The pitch total accountability yet you have to demand to see the keywords. When I saw the keywords that were "working" for me, the top ten included my company name in some variation. Really? No kidding. People searching my name want to do business with me?

I got out of my contract because they refused to remove my company name and I went back to running my own Adwords and have had more success...Do yourself a favor, do your research, pick a REAL SEM firm to do business with and AVOID REACHLOCAL AT ALL COSTS...SCAM ARTISTS