Rapid Plumbingrude service man, preditory forced sales

A company employee named Lois h. came to my door showed him the problem, and he recommended a $489 service right off the bat, very rude and predatory sales, he got in an argument with me in my own home, at the end of it all he took my money for doing absolutely nothing, I wish I never called them.

• Nu
    NurseRiverBoat Apr 16, 2011

This Jose guy came to my old dads house and gave orignial estimate of $150.00 - by the end of it, he made predatory threats to my 84 year old dad and cost him $800.00 for doing very little work. I think he charge my old dad by the lies he told him. Rapid Plumbing - you are shysters. I reported the predator JOSE to the Downey Police Department and asked PD to patrol my dad's house. If that truck passes by my dad's house, he will have to answer to the police for all the terrorist threats he made. This service is service from Hell. DON"T CALL THEM. You will be gouged for price and there's not much else you can do. AVOID this predatory plumber from hell.

• Co
    Coca La Fudge Sep 14, 2010

You so stupid

• Co
    Coca La Fudge Sep 14, 2010

Sounds like you enjoy getting horned in the yamyi. Your complaint makes no sense what so ever. None. Are u stupid?