Rand Mutual AssurancePension no longer being received since late last year

D

pension last received last year 2015 has been getting it since 1979.
my STANBIC account is [protected].
I was injured on the 18th of April 1978 after having both femurs broken . I stayed in hospital until 22 December 1978. in 1979 I came back home in 1979 and went back in 1980 and came back in 1982 . I have been receiving the pension since then but this year it just stopped after we had not received our life certificates to fill and put fingerprints. my account from our zimbabwean bank is stated above. the pension was about R1000 each month.
regards