Rainbow Shopsreturn

K Jul 13, 2019

The manager with long back hair (operator: 1325EV) at store number 00115 and was very rude when I was trying to make a return of two items that did not fit correctly. While I was waiting in line she kept eyeballing me up and down while she was helping the person in front of me. When it was my turn she was telling another employee where certain items were located and did not try assisting me at all. She left me waiting at least 10 mins while she kept taking to her employees and would have left me there waiting if I had not asked her if I could make a return. While she spoke to her employees I was not the only person in line and the line had grown by the time she started assisting me. I understand that a manager needs to communicate with their employees but it's not okay to leave your customers waiting in line and put clothes on hangers when you have a line of people waiting on you and your the only cashier.