QueenfyI am complaining about the striped backless bodycon dress

W Mar 24, 2018 Review updated:

I ordered the dress and received it outside of the allotted shipping time. On top of that the dress was defective. The strings weren't long enough to even lace up the back. I emailed them with the problem as soon as I got the dress off. They wanted to give me 20% off and a 20% coupon, so they wouldn't have to pay for the return shipping. When it clearly states on their website if they are responsible for the defective dress they would pay for the shipping and refund money. I've been going back and forth with their "fake" customer service department for the past 3 days and have yet to get some form of customer service. They are responsible for sending out a defective dress. I can't do anything with the dress.

• G
      Mar 24, 2018

Hi Winneona.

Appreciated hearing your concern. From the queenfy.com website :

"If you have chosen the wrong size/color or do not like the item (item is not faulty), we allow a return once we have received relevant information. The customer is responsible for all shipping charges incurred on returned/exchanged merchandise.

No exchange or return or amendments on promotional items or items on sale.

III . Exchange & Refund

You are guaranteed to obtain a refund or an exchange once we have received your return.

Ⅳ . Shipping Fees

Queenfy is not liable for shipping fees under the following circumstances:
    Garment doesn't fit;
    Customer has changed mind or dislikes the item."

Hopefully this explains any questions you might have about the return process. Queenfy is a high quality seller of international garments. In order to keep the process reasonable, we ask that all customers comply with these guidelines.