Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Plumbing Services QS Supplies complete shambles from a fraudulent company!!!

QS Supplies  -  complete shambles from a fraudulent company!!!

L
Author of the complaint
5:11 pm
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I placed an order for a bath, bath panel and bath waste, however, the wrong bath was delivered so I arranged for the items to be uplifted for a refund.

The first uplift did not take place as they did not provide sufficient time to allow me to arrange for someone to be in the property. I.e. I received less than 24 hours notice

As I received no information regarding any further uplifts, and no paperwork was provided by the driver, I was unaware which items were to be uplifted during the subsequent uplift. However, the driver chose to uplift all three items at the same time.

Several weeks later, I received a credit for only one of the items (the bath) When I enquired about the credit for the other 2 items (the bath panel and waste) I was told that these had not arrived back in their depot.

QS Supplies have advised that I should have been given an uplift note from the driver detailing what should have been uplifted and that this would require to be signed by me at the time of the uplift. I can't recall any paperwork being shown to me at the time of uplift and have requested QS Supplies to provide me with a copy of this but they have failed to do so.

I have expressed on several occasions that I cannot be held responsible for the failure of the driver or the warehouse staff in identifying what happened to the items after they were uplifted from me.

However, QS Supplies have advised that nothing further can be done.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY