Purolator — courier delivery
My bank couriered a bank draft to me stipulating a signature was required on delivery. 2 days later I was shocked to find that on their web site where I could track my package it was noted by Purolator that the package had been delivered that afternoon to my door, no signature. First thing next morning I spent half an hour on the phone with Purolator to open a claim to investigate the whereabouts of my package, & then my bank who verified a signature was in fact required. I spent a stressful morning worrying about my missing money. Then at lunch time I decided to take a walk down my road, picking up my mail at my rural mailbox. I was shocked to discover Purolator had delivered my package to my mailbox. I couldn't believe how idiotic they are to do this, lying by saying it was delivered to my door and that a signature wasn't needed. On top of all that they never got back to me on my claim, or even apologised.
Purolator Customer Care's Response, Oct 10, 2019
Please reach out to us with your tracking number so we can review the label and verify the details. Our email address is customer.[protected]@purolator.com.
Customer Care Team
More Purolator Complaints & Reviews
- Purolator Canada - purolator canada - sucks, incompetent, lazy drivers, no customer service, seniors hide 
- Purolator Canada - bad service 
- Purolator Canada - ridiculous policies - or incompetent employees? 
- Purolator - poor delivery service and tracking 
- Purolator Canada - lost packages - again! 
- [Resolved] Purolator - unethical behavior
- [Resolved] Purolator - courier service
- Purolator - delivery / pick up service
- Purolator - terrible customer service! 
- Purolator - delivery delay and ridiculous customer service