Purity Products — purity was mouldy
i am a mother of premature twins, and I had purchased purity baby food from checkers brookside mall, and when I had opened it, the contents was mouldy, I had contacted purity who went through all the effort to pick up the sample to send it for testing only to find out the jars were damaged hence the mouldiness and Purity decides to compensate me with R50, so pathetic that they are so careless with regards to baby food, had my children gotten sick they would have given me R50, SUCH A WASTE OF TIME, the customer service on top of it is terrible .
other mothers please be aware when opening purity and do not shake the bottles before opening it, you never know whats wrong with the contents.
absolutely disgusted at the customer service who still haven't gotten back to me!!!
More Purity Products Complaints & Reviews
- Green Tea Purity - Unauthorized Debiting of account
- Purity Products - Scam artists
- Green Tea Purity - Scam
- Purity Products - A Medicine Show - SCAM
- Green Tea Purity - Robbed
- My Free Green Tea Purity - MY FREE GREEN TEA (NOT)
- Purity Products - Illegal use of credit card
- Purity Products - Unauthorized Charges
- Purity Products - Sent and charged for unauthorized merchandise
- Purity Products - continues to pull money from my bank account