Purina — felix "as good as it looks" ocean feasts in jelly cat food
Our two cats have been eating the above food for as long as I can remember - they are aged 6. I usually buy the 40 or 44 sachet boxes from Tesco in Burscough, Lancs.
The last box, bar code [protected], has for some reason been rejected by the cats. Each of the four flavours has in turn been tasted and then left uneaten.
Thinking that they may both be off their food at the same time I gave some sachets to cats belonging to a neighbour and some for my son's cats. All reacted in the same negative way as my cats.
Have you changed the recipe for the cat food? If not have I bought a sub-standard batch?
Rather than send a sachet for independent analysis I will wait for a reply from you
More Purina Complaints & Reviews
- Fancy Feast - Warning 
- Purina - poisoned my cat to death 
- Purina ONE - stay away
- Fancy Feast Dry Cat Food Filet Mignon - bugs in food 
- Purina - advertising 
- Purina - 809 show feed
- Purina - purina savor pro plan
- Purina - dog chow high protein can dog food beef 
- Purina friskies tasty treasures - 24 cans 8121178912:23l158141
- Purina - smartblend salmon