PuppyFind.comharassment/slander from linda kaiser

N

I wrote a Negative complaint after purchasing a pup from Linda J Kaiser way back in Feb. 2012, that had Kennel Croup & Severe Ear Infections, in which I returned the pup to her, not to recieve a dime back after I paid her $450 for, $100 in supplies & $94 Vet bill within 2 days of having the puppy. She had it removed due to you Puppfind.com policy of sellers paying to advertise their dogs on Puppyfind.com. I found this complaint site and left a review about her to warn others back in Nov. 2012. She just must of found this complaint site on July 9, 2013 and has since been slandering me on it. I want nothing to do with this woman, and she is grasping at straws, due to the fact that she has been found to be running a Puppy Mill along with the Chief Animal Control Officer in Lapeer Michigan. The story made the Front Page of The County Press of Lapeer MI on Sunday July 21, 2013 & again on Wednesday July 24, 2013. I am asking that you Remove Any/All said complaints ASAP! I am a 60 year old retired woman who lives a very quiet life, alone, and I am terrified of this crazy lady! I thought I'd never hear of this Linda Kaiser again, since my horrible, upsetting ordeal, way back 2012, when she out and out lied to me about the puppies health when I ask, that was until this whole story broke & my jaw hit the floor! Here is the part of the Story that I copied...Or you can go to "Puppy Mill Awareness Southeast Michigan" to read more...Your removal of all Comments I/she left is Greatly Appreciated. I used the name Misty Silver on the complaint board.
Your Help in this Matter is Sincerely Appreciated,
Karen Wilson
Puppy Mill Awareness of Southeast Michigan
Wednesday July 21, 2013
Earlier this year we discovered that Carla Frantz, the woman investigating our kennel complaints in Lapeer County, was also breeding! And she wasn’t just breeding a few dogs. According to the former director, she acquired the breeding dogs from the kennel we were investigating as the largest puppy miller in Lapeer County – Linda Kaiser. Just unbelievable. It was confirmed with the meeting minutes at a township meeting where she stated she was indeed breeding and selling. We met with her supervisor last week and asked Carla to resign.

Nunurbizness Jul 31, 2013

Boy Linda are your ever Delusional! What the He!! is a milk house? Taking pics, trespassing, breaking in? You surly are in need or a Reality Check~~

Nunurbizness Jul 31, 2013

Linda, or is it Joylyn that post puppies for sale on yet another site. Yes, the case was closed way back in April 2012, and it took every ounce of my being to put it behind me, as I Detest with a passion one who lies, and yet it seems to come so natural to you as you've done it for years.!! There are 2 things in my Life that you don't screw with~~My Children/Grandchildren & My Money! I do not throw my money around frivolously to support people as yourself. I would of much rather given it to my Senior Mother who lives off what you make off 1 sale! It only came to the forefront when I heard it on the TV News~~you did see it didn't you? Or you must of read what the Lapeer County Press has written. Not my words, theirs. Isn't it ironic how others post on Puppyfind.com complaints about getting sick pups from breeders as yourself, and not one response from the seller/breeder but You! You aren't the brightest crayon in the box, so to speak... You only happened to stumble on the complaint that I left back on November 11, 2012 after the Sh!t hit the fan recently exposing you & Carla!

Nunurbizness Jul 31, 2013

How convenient for you, Linda, to use Puppyfind.com to run your Puppy Mill business from for the past 7-8 years that you admitted to in your previous post. What would you call a person that had 25 puppies at one time, then 30?? Most would agree that it is a Puppy Mill, hands down! There is no way possible that you can care for that many dogs, along with the countless puppies they were pushing out, one after another and selling for Hugh Profits and selling them without any documentation from a Licensed Vet that they were Healthy and did indeed have proper Puppy Care. Not to mention No Birth Record or name of Sire & Dame of said puppies.
    If anyone is interested in purchasing one of her pups she has for sale...PLEASE go to Puppy Mill Awareness of Southeast Michigan.com and read the Articles written by the Lapeer County Press along with a picture of where these puppies were being born~~in a Barn! Not in her Plush Lovely Home that she shows pics of on Puppyfind.com that many have helped her achieve by buying one of her Puppy Mill Pups...It's so sad & heart wrenching to say the least :( Please Adopt~Don't Shop!!

Linda Kaiser Jul 31, 2013

The case is closed Misty...I mean Karen Wilson. How many dogs have you adopted? A nice big pitbull probably would be best suited for you...but try not to get one that snores because it will probably keep you up at night and make you even more tired and cranky than you already are! Oh and you should probably rent a car next time you want to go sneaking around. This is very amusing especially when you all find out what the truth really is. Sorry, but the group you belong to is writing things on hearsay. You know what they say about hearsay!!! xoxo

This was written by the Lapeer County Press~~
    Puppy Mill Awareness of Southeast Michigan
    Liked · July 24

Nunurbizness Jul 31, 2013

Here you go again with your Lies!! I was not made aware that the puppy had Kennel Croup or Ear Infections! You wrote a "Cough"...Funny you were quick to direct me to the nearest ATM machine when I told you I'd have to come the next day, as I didn't have the money. It wasn't until I returned that you threw pills on the table and stated "Oh he does have a cough that I've been treating"! I again ask what the foul smell was, which you just fluffed off!! Why would you even post to sell a puppy you knew of should have known with all you "experience" that he was sick. Where were all the other puppies you had listed at that time? Why were holding the puppy and his supposedly sister, one under each arm when I arrived? Why wasn't I shown the whelping room, and where these puppies were sleeping, playing, eating ect? Because you are a typically Puppy Mill Breeder! Lesson Learned...Adopt not Shop!! It is appalling knowing that Puppyfind.com is full of Puppy Mill Breeders as yourself that need to be shut down! And good, hard working, honest people get taken advantage of by people like you! I wish you would start acting your age and stop using words like, Hater, Suck it Up, Bullying ect. Who do you think your talking to? Perhaps you may talk like that with your children and think it's funny, but I find it rather disrespectful & distasteful...

Linda Kaiser Jul 30, 2013

Please remove all of her comments. If you need proof that she lost this case and is just hating on me I will obtain in for you. I have copies of the contract she signed still and that is the whole reason you pulled her negative comment in the first place. This woman can't let it go and she has caused a lot more libel for me. She is posting these things trying to shut me down. I sell high end puppies and have for years. I have been a member of puppyfind for at least 7 or 8. I've never had a complaint until her. This all happened when she bought a puppy back in Jan 26, 2012. She was aware that it had had a reaction to a bordetella shot as I had disclosed everything in writing and she opted to purchase the discounted puppy anyway. Everything was legit!! The magistrate sided with me. She can't seem to move on and just wants to destroy me. Please remove her nasty libel so my reputation can remain with integrity.

Linda Kaiser Jul 30, 2013

The facts are not being reported correctly. These allegations are from a group of women who are cult/ haters of breeders. They do not know me or no about my dogs. They have assumed and alleged some serious things. I do not know what they are talking about. I do not run a puppy mill with this person they are alleging, but I do know that this Karen Wilson it twisting the truth and she is ticked that she lost her case and can't move on with her life. She claims to live a peaceful life but there is proof that she has trespassed and is going to be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. She was caught on private property and she should be scared...of the law, not me! I have nothing to do with those nice people except that they are having problems with trespassers and little old 60 yr. old women breaking in their milk house to optain pictures of dogs in cages because their owner is at work. . Carla does not breed dogs nor does she have a barn full of them.Her mom did get some dogs from me when I dispersed my kennel, but she did not get all my dogs. I placed them to pet homes. I do not get my Cavachon puppies from them, I breed my own out of my home and not a puppy mill. She doesn't even own Bichons. If you don't believe me Dick Tracy get copies of her licenses. It tells what breeds she has. These are the facts!! You need to shut up while the shutting is good. Move on with your hating vengeance life. I can prove all of this is true and all of you people involved in this cyber bulling hate crime with be in the hot seat walk of shame!