ADVERTISIMENT

Pumpagents.comfailure to refund money or replace product

I ordered a pump housing from this internet company. I received the wrong product and followed their detailed instructions for returning the product. I never received a refund for my purchase. About a month later I sent them an email showing they had received the return product and that it was signed for by one of their employees. I offered instead of refunding my money if they could replace the wrong part with an inline water filter and they could keep the difference. I never received an email back nor any compensation from them to this day. I guess they figured to go ahead and just keep my fifty bucks. After doing some research, this company has several complaints for taking money. This business is a RIPOFF heed my warning and stay away!

• De
    depco maria Mar 24, 2014

Depco Pump is a fulfilment company for PumpAgents. We are not affiliated with them in any way. Any problems with orders should be dealt with through PumpAgents.

Joe D NY Mar 05, 2014

i have their info they operate through a company in clearwater florida called depco pump 2145 calumet st.
    [protected]

• Th
    the.buckmaster14 Jan 08, 2013

I work for a very large church and we needed a new water pump for a carpet extractor. I ordered the pump from pumpagents.com. They were very quick in giving me info that the pump was back ordered for 2 weeks which was fine because of the savings of the pump. They charged our card for the pump and we have not heard from them since. I was able to see that the estimated delivery date was supposed to be today, but now there is no info on their website about my order and they will not answer their phones. Thank the Lord that we used an American Express card. Do not use this company as they are not legit and will not do anything once payment is received.

Comment Guidelines