Pumpagents.comFailure to communicate

K

I ordered pump repair parts from this company on 7/7/09. Ten days later, I sent my first email reconfirming the delivery address as the order was late. I did not receive any confirmation from the company that they had received the email. I sent 15 additional emails asking that they contact me because I felt the order was late.

They never responded to any of the emails. The part arrived 5 weeks after order with no explaination of the issue. They never returned any email queries.

The company does not list a physical address and does not have a phone number.

John O'Connor Apr 19, 2017

I ordered a pump 4/3/17. They sent a confirmation stating I would receive it 4/11/17. Today is 4/19/17 and no pump yet. I've tried to contact them by e-mail but no response. I found thee phone numbers. [protected] or [protected]. The first is out of service and the second is an answering machine. This guy really sucks. DON'T ORDER ONLINE FROM PEOPLE WHO DON'T HAVE AN ADDRESS AND WORKING PHONE NUMBER. I'm going to wait a few days more and contact my bank to reverse the credit card charge.

• Ji
    jim easling Aug 30, 2013

I ordered a pump body for a flotec 4022 waterpump. My pump is a 4022-10 making the pump body different from the 4022. I tried to contact Pumpagents for an exchange but they will not respond. I cannot find a phone number. the packing slip does not give a return address so it's impossible to contact them by phone or snailmail. It's companies like this that make it hard for ligitamate online companies to do business.