Pulte Homes / PulteGroup — foundation of home
Our house is no longer under warranty. However, when cracks were first discovered your company came out and verified that it was not a foundation issue. It turns out this was not correct and it is a foundation issue. In the 1 1/2 years following the cracks have spread across the house. An engineer has found the left side of the house is sinking and will require 9 steel pylons to mitigate. He said steel because the pond behind the house along with the way the house was built on a slope the concrete pylons would not last long. I would like to see the foundation report by your company when you came out and said it was not a foundation issue.
The address is: 6528 Lincoln Hills Court, Frisco, Tx. Del Web community
You can reach me at: Janice Fueller [protected].
If you wish I can send you a copy of the engineers report.
More Pulte Homes / PulteGroup Complaints & Reviews
- Pulte Homes - I'm done with them 
- Pulte Homes - very poor fit and finish 
- Pulte Homes - fraud 
- Pulte Homes - lowest bidder
- Pulte Homes - scam and cheating 
- Pulte Homes - flooring upgrades
- Pulte Homes - poorly built home 
- Pulte Homes - cracked garage floor
- Pulte Homes - poor service & customer support
- Pulte Homes - french doors wood rottening