Pulte Homespoor counter top installation and faulty foyer window

K

Our granite counter top is literally becoming detached from the base. This is a HUGE safety issue, and clearly is caused by poor installation. Pulte refuses to fix this issue, and directed us to a billable vendor. I have never experienced such poor workmanship within a home. I would never recommend this company. We are also experiencing issues with our foyer window. It is full of moisture. I believe this again is due to poor installation and/or poor quality of the product. Our house was one of the last homes to be completed, and it is my belief this was a "rush" job. Now my husband and I are left to foot the bill because of the in-competencies of Pulte. Their warranty department is worthless!!!

poor counter top installation and faulty foyer window
poor counter top installation and faulty foyer window

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices