Pulte Homescracked garage floor

My Pulte Townhome is still under warranty for structural defects. There appear to be two such issues:
(1) The house has apparently settled and the garage concrete floor is cracked. I would like Pulte warranty inspector to inspect it and take action. My cell phone number is [protected]. (best number to reach me); and my home number is [protected]. Address: 47688 Sandbank Square, Sterling VA 20165
(2) There also appears to be a major electrical fault on the second level of the 3 level townhome.
Overall, I have been a very satisfied owner.
Regards, Judith A. Fincher