Pull And Bearcustomer services

i am sorry for the disturbance, i went to pull and bear that sets in (Alexandria Egypt), the staff revile me and treated me by so bad way and i am not the first treated by this way, and this store is one of my favorite in the quality and style, i think that the human resource department and the marketing department trained their staff how to satisfy customers and make them happy.. please i want to this situation by importance .. thanks for all of us

mahsh Nov 07, 2016

Customer Services is awful, now i'm waiting to delivery my order & there is nobody to answer me by phone & email.

• Bm
    Bmat Dec 27, 2015

I went to place my order with Pull and Bear today and they asked me to authorise my card to pay for my basket and they said they couldn't accept, however they took the money out of my account and haven't confirmed my order or sent me any emails regarding the matter.

• Li
    Liz Surge Nov 17, 2015

There customer service or lack of should I say is appalling. Don't bother ordering online, I've already been waiting 2 weeks for my delivery...which they even managed to send to the wrong address. They were not helpful in the slightest and rude.

• Ai
    Aina6968 Nov 11, 2015

Dated 11/11/2015 Time:17.27 Trans:93955
    Outlet : Pull & Bear Singapore Bugis + outlet
    190 MacPherson Road #02-00, 348548 SG
    Cashier name: Ching(Long hair lady, around 156-162 high, Have mold at face around cheeck below left eyes, wearing key yellow gold with white gold pendant with white gold boxes chain.)Have only lady which is slightly cubby served me with a warm smile and good manner, after few minute I decided buy 3 pants and my younger sister also wanted to buy a pants as well.We directly go to the counter and pass it to the cashier counter the pants that i wanted to buy.She asking me either I want to pay together or separtly?but maybe I never heard clearly than I mentioned that I will pay separtly.I would not combined with my sister's one.After that she is trying to correct me that actually she ask about that one on top of the counter that i wanted to buy.I admit maybe i misunderstand which one that she ask because during that time I my eyes never look at her hand that maybe she me.But what i am not satisfied here is actually, they way her voice tone she ask, no smile, no eyes contact with customer, the face is not happy.Ms Ching eyes look down at me.What I know that she keep doing other thing eg:keep the other t-shirt which is left on the counter.and maybe have alot stock that she wanted to display out makes she can patiently upon serving her customer.Is this only standars that your managment set to thier staff?Is it because we only bought total ao less than we gets like such of bad service?This is not should happend to such as big company but have very low quality standard in serving customer?To me, even thou you have a lot of thing to settle in shop you must have a good manner upon serving towards customer.At least minimum required smile to customer is a must.I paid to buy something from your store than you shown me kind of unhappy face like I owe you million dollars.Maybe managment can set a service sckill to improve their staff service in shop.How is foreigner from outher country came to singapore and buy something from this outlet, then the outlet give kind of bad service how is their impression towards singapore country?Very basic thing you can't handle in patient, i beleived that all other staff will follows the same.I really love to shop with pull and bear but if because of such of bad service i will never go back to the same outlet anymore.I really take my preciouse time to type this complaint hopelly management can do something that their staff will have good manner when serving customer.I though only me felling not happy while shop with this outlet, my younger sister also asking me why their staff service like that?I am so suprise that my younger sister also can see the staff attitude is so rude towards customer..I am really unhappy with Ms Ching sales service.
    Warmest Regards,
    Aina

• Pa
    pauline1234 Jan 16, 2015

Hi,

I purchased a bottle of perfume from the store in Belfast Victoria Square, when I opened it, i realised that there was less than quarter of the perfume in the bottle, not to mention the bottle was scratched and dirty. I then brought the bottle to the store in Victoria Square to ask for a new bottle, when the female worker was very ignorant towards me and also refused to change the perfume and refusing to give me the managers contact number. I am very annoyed over this as I paid £20.00 for the bottle of perfume, I had to travel back to the store, costing myself money, to be refused an exchange, given bad customer service and left feeling embarrassed.

Many Thanks
    Pauline.

• Na
    Nada90 Dec 01, 2014

I bought the Item in the link below on the 5th of November, payed 269 EGP for it and I'm VERY disappointed with the quality of it. now it has a big very showing white spot on the front side, it is completely unacceptable to pay this amount of money for such a poor quality noting that I followed the washing instructions and I only had to wash it a couple of times!

your quick response would be appreciated.

• Am
    Amr Alim Aug 07, 2013

A Complain to whom it may concern :-

During my visit to Gezeret el Arab Street branch . I was the second one standing in the Queue waiting since around 15- 20 minutes to buy one item . This was around 5: 15 pm Wednesday August 2013 . And when My turn came Suddenly The Cashier staff decided to close the cashier and he shifted to the other " Empty " one beside him . and when i tried to give the Item to the shifted one from my place . he was so Arrogant and ٍRude and He wanted me to get back to the end of the New suddenly Formed Queue that was actually formed by the people who were just standing behind me . and when i told him . am here since 20 minutes waiting and now this is my turn he replied in an arrogant way and told me if you want to wait here then wait till he opens the cashier again . So i Left the Piece and Decided to leave . And will send an Escalate This situation by sending an official Complain email to Pull and Bear International So they can deal and Know How Staff are selected in Egypt and How they are Trained to deal with customers . And Of course all my Friends Circle and colleagues will get to know this message .
    Thank you .

• Mo
    Moustapha Azzam Feb 13, 2013

Hello, Please i have to complaint Pull & Bear because i tried to call all Cairo branches over one hour and nobody answered the Stores Telephone ...Please check the lines or check stuff telephone treat .
    Thanks a lot
    Moustapha Azzam

• Du
    Dubai99 Jun 15, 2012

I bought chino shorts from pull n bear (Deira city centre, Dubai)
    I got it home, took it out of the bag tore off the tags like how normally people would do.
    Started ironingg it n i see a huge spot on the shorts.(There was something inside the cloth as the mark came when i sprayed some water to iron and it was clean water to make the cloth more stiff)
    i went to the store manager n told him what happened
    he just didn't believe me, he just said Ur too late u could have got it the same day i cant help it now you have to take it to a laundry.
    What i dont have any other work? ill keep taking rounds of the shop again and again?
    I am a regular customer of pull n bear but now I'm neva eva going to buy ny stuff from pull n bear agen and m going to advise my friends too.
    SO PLEASE GUYZ BEFORE YOU BUY PLEASE CHECK IT FIRST DONT JUST TRUST "PULL N BEAR" BCOZ THEY ARE NOT GOING TO EXCHANGE IT!

• Ah