Publications Unlimited - Playgirl Magazinesnon refund cash payment - mag closes

Playgirl Magzine closes their business and I still have an unused subscription of one year worth $40.00. They ask me to submit a form whether to cancel or continue with online ssubscription. I chose to have my money being refunded. They kept on telling me that the refund check is on the way but until now, I have not rec eived anything from the mail. Now, they are passing me from one company to another, giving me telephone numbers that is being answered by the machine.

Whatever happened to the money I paid them.

• Jh
    JHR4 Aug 20, 2018

I am receiving two Readers Digest magazines a month, one is the standard small print magazine. The other is a Large Print magazine. I only want the LARGE Print Magazine sent to me each month.
    The reference number I have is [protected] on the statement

• Le
    Leechp2013 Aug 15, 2018

Trying to call & cancel magazines phone number disconnected. Previously tryed to cancel subscription and it was not done as promised.