Ptcbank. NetI thought it wasn't a scam... I was wrong

A Review updated:

ptcbank definitely cheat 50 g is advertising clogged and I target 100 bucks I've completed but today as account can not login close they probably mailed response yokyalanc not registered account akvasyo the mail I looking for what is officially matchstick forbidden get mail ADRs are recorded in the database yet DIYer cysteine ​​Me they vary od demanded ett I do they did say they herkesı boyle are using a

• Wi
    wilfredo brea Jun 13, 2019

Esto es una gran estafa, después que llegas a los 100$ te bloquean la cuenta, trabajo perdidos y había referido mas de 20 personas, les dije que no siguieran, que era una estafa, trabajar en esas paginas, este es mi correo cualquier información... [email protected]

• Im
    imb0075 Sep 18, 2018

When I came to target amount of minimum 100$. Page could not make sign in again

• Da
    Damayanthie Perera Apr 24, 2016

I have worked with PTC Bank two years ago. When I was requested for my first payout they closed my account. I thought it was my error and I did it again in last month(march-april 2016). But this time also I got same results. They are cheaters. Please don't waste your time with them.

sakthyanand Apr 04, 2016

Yes. Me too targeted 100 bucks as target and once after reaching target, applied for cashout and now its showing login incorrecto...

• Me
    Meli Salihi Mar 12, 2016

scaaammm

• Zu
    zulhilmi izzat Dec 28, 2015

Ptc bank website...wecan trust or not?can explain too me

• De
    Denny Gunawan Sep 22, 2015

How to get paid by installing apps in your android mobile phone :
    1.you need android mobile
    2.download and install WHAFF Rewards from Google Play Store
    3.Enter Invite Code : BU98771 and you will get $0.30
    4.Download and install available apps in WHAFF
    5.Minimum payout $10 ( paypal ) also you can payout to itunes, google play giftcard, etc
    6.Inviting or share to your friends get $0.30 for each

• Rv
    rvikhatri Aug 05, 2015

ptcbank.net is fack site and never paid... i request for payment worth 100 doller.. on very second day they suspend my amount ... i spend 1.5 month to generate this amount ... but all in vain ...

• Vo
    voipscall.com Jul 28, 2015

ptcbank.net is scam & fraud ! i have picture proved .
    see the prove .

URDU :
    ptcbank.net site scam he fraud he .
    is site per mene bohot din tak kam kia advertise per click kiye daily lekin jab payment withdraw ki request ki to us ke bad se error araha he site hi nahi khulti .
    is site per kam karke waqt zaya nahi kare .
    app niche di gai pictures me dekh sakte hain .
    mene 100 $ earn kiye us ke bad hi request kar sakte hain mene kia to kaha 7 se 10 din me app ko payment mil jaigi per koi payment nahi mili .
    ye pictures dekhne ke bad doosro ko bhi send karain .
    shukria.

• Tr
    Tran Huu Trong Jul 17, 2015

Every into chrome insall exstension Google Webspam Report (by Google) report google, goole will block becase website fraud.

• Mo
    moebi69 Jan 01, 2015

Definate Scam but people are still trying to promote the site even now. I visited the site once and was surprised by how easy it was to earn $3.00 a day but I became suspicious because it was too easy. Also be very careful if you decide to join their site and click the ads. While most of the ads seem safe, the one ad that you can be paid $1 for expects you to complete an offer/survey. All of the offers will install nasty programmes on your PC. Please don't waste your time with the site. I am pleased I have only visited the site today and clicked on their ads. I won't be going back. Nasty sit.

• Sk
    SK HAMIDUL HOSSAIN Nov 11, 2014

PTCBANK.NET IS A GERAT CHEATER I ARRIVED THE MINIMUM PAYOUTS 101.37 BUT NEXT DAY WHEN I GOING TO PLAY INFORM ME USER NAME & PASSWORD INCORRECT I REQUEST TO ALL ONLINE CANDIDATE IN THE WORLD PLZ NOT PLAY PTCBANK.NET IT IS A BIG, SIR REQUEST TO HOW GET MY MONEY PLZ SEND ME MY MAIL ID, , [email protected]

• Fe
    feezan Oct 11, 2014

ptc is very big fraud.dont click this side.this is for your favour...

• Ta
    taseen khan Oct 08, 2014

I also built my earnings to $100 and found my account was closed as soon as I requested a payout. I have not lost any money but I spent a lot of time clicking adverts to build my earnings up to $100. PTC bank is a complete scam. Do not waste your time on it and certainly DO NOT spend any money with them

janzwe Sep 21, 2014

this website is totally fraud ### mother ###er..my account blocked suddenly when i reached 100$

• Pk
    pk kumar Sep 20, 2014

It was all really going well with PTC BANK. But suddenly I account
    balance reached over $102 and I was happy that I can go for withdrawal.
    Suddenly my account was completely disabled and I was unable to do
    anything. They closed my account. Now the question is what about my
    account and payment? Please do let me know a solution on this

Javad Majeed Aug 24, 2014

I am also scam by PTCBank can anybody guide me how I report this sam site to Google authority to remove this website they the deceive innocent peoples..

• Mu
    muhammad bila yaqoob Aug 18, 2014

When I was cross $100, the lo gin page display my account not found..!! Why close my account.what about my payment?I don't know!!

• Za
    zahid pakistan Aug 10, 2014

PTCBank.net is totaly fraud.

saranya v v Aug 08, 2014

when i was cross $100, the login page display my account not found..!! why close my account.what about my payment?i don't know!!

• Al
    Ali Hassan 707 Jul 23, 2014

ptc bank is totally wastage of time its conformed scam site. I did work this site and earn 100 dollars but when i demand to received my money my user blocked. Please avoid (ptcbank) its really fake site

• Bi
    bilalaslam Jun 13, 2014

Sir I have completed my 100$ but why you not send my money

• Me
    Mehar Asif Jan 13, 2014

www.ptcbank.com is a big froad, This site dont pay.100% scam site .If you reach your account 100$ thay wile block your account, plz dont wast on time .

• Sw
    swifthunk10 Mar 17, 2013

I joined this website Ptcbank.net to make money online. I requested payout from 15 days and the website is not opening after i request payout.

• Mu
    mugger Feb 01, 2013

I also got scammed by ptcbank. Soon as i reached their $100 payout, and requested payment, they closed account and i have received no message as to why. In their terms of service they state that they would send an email but they never did!

_Matty Jan 16, 2013

PTCBank.net is fraud. I lost $ 4, 500 in this scam. They had to provide instructions on how to earn income at home using your computer by giving instant access online training system. I paid money and I know they got it. However, no one has consulted me ever.