Proxibid.com — I will never use Proxibid again and I advise you not to also
I used Proxibid for about 2 years, and while a few articles were misrepresented, I purchased over $10, 000 in merchandise without a hitch. Easton Auction Company out of Ohio had an auction for China Panda coins. I bid on and won about $200.00 worth. I checked on Ebay to see what they were going for and noticed the ones from Easton did not have a denomination on them. They were counterfeit.
I notified Proxibid and they said they would open a case. Didn't hear from them for about 10 days and called and was told Easton said the case was settled, that they sent me an email, and closed case. Basically tough luck. They said they took the charges of fake coins VERY seriously.
Well, the company has a new auction with, , , , , fake China Pandas. I will never use Proxibid again and I advise you not to also.
More Proxibid.com Complaints & Reviews
- Proxibid.com - Bad service
- ProxiBid - Confused policies Rip off shipping
- Proxibid - online auction company - False advertising
- Proxibid / A & W Surplus - all items received broken
- ProxiBid - gouging me with shipping fees
- Proxibid.com - I too have been ripped off not once, but three times
- Proxibid/SilverTowne Auctions - rigged bidding process
- Proxibid.com - I recommend that no one should use this site if you care about being treated fairly
- Proxibid/johnny's Estate Auction Service - unscrupulous auction houses
- ProxiBid - Questionable Practices