Pristine HealthDazzle white Tooth Whitener

Bought this stuff that doesn't work from a website that's so confusing and guess what, I've been ripped off with extra charges, upto now totalling £112.66. I am a single parent and cannot afford this. I have tried to track them down to cancel any further payments but can't seem to find a contact number. Can anyono help me?

• Sh
    sherry1975 Oct 28, 2009

Same happened to me. Don't sign up for this. They sock an extra charge on your later that they don't mention in the sign up.

• Ka
    katkmd Nov 02, 2009

I too have been ripped off. I have followed your link only to get a number that is available in 'mountain time' No meaning whatsoever to a UK person. I am desperately working with the faud team at my bank. There is NO online facility. The web link posted only provides numbers which say to call in 'mountain time' then don't say what that is. The internet is FULL of forums complaining about this scam. You do not make your t&c clear. It is beyond misleading. How does a UK person get hold of your company to cancel. Really really poor show to claim this is anything other than a total scam.

• Ik
    iksmacnaz Nov 03, 2009

I couldn't agree more with 'katkmd'.

I know am such a fool for falling for this scam. I'm utterly appauled by this and I see I am one not the only one - of perhaps hundreds of thousands of people all over the world! Still doesn't change the fact that I fell for this hook line and sinker, but at least there are hundreds of people on the internet who have been there and can offer advice on their experiences.

I have had my bank card cancelled- luckliy my bank CALLED ME to check if the payments were genuine. One got through of £53.00 which I am on the road to claw back - the other payments were automatically stopped. My bank was actually aware of this so called company- and my advisor said 'oh, I've heard of this 'company' before' and immediatly advised me to cancel my card!

I too am based in the UK and now commence my battle with this 'company' to retrive my money. What an utter nightmare.

• Ap
    April R Beach Nov 23, 2009

I just got off the phone with a customer sevice rep from Dazzle White. I was not a happy person. I told them I "do not" want any more shipments and "do not" take any more money from my account. I also told them there are a lot of pissed off people and I hope they change their buisness practices. I've learned my lesson!

• Cb
    cballer562 Nov 23, 2009

YES WTF THIS HAPPEND TO ME TO...I PAID 2.95 ENDED UP BEING CHARGED 89.95...THIS IS A SCAM AND DOES NOT WHITEN TEETH...STICK TO CREST WHITE STRIPS.

• Bi
    Binka Dec 03, 2009

I have also been scammed by this company can anyone give me any numbers to call I am in Australia and I was charged for this product nearly au $100 not money i just wanted to throw away like this, I purchased the trial for dazzle smile, I have got my credit card blocked at the moment so no more transactions can come out from this company but I still want to call them and put a block on it... can anyone give me any numbers to call that will work from Australia?

James C. Fischer Dec 10, 2009

I agree with the others. It's a scam! Just try to even find the customer service number to cancel the orders. (I am in the U.S.)

Once I reached the number provided and I was told they were "on vacation for the holiday." That was two days before Thanksgiving!

Recently I did reach an operator and arranged for a cancellation of one of the products. When I asked to cancel the second product as well, I was told she could only handle one product cancellation at a time and that I would have to call back to the same phone number to cancel the other product.

I am now contacting the Better Business Bureau.

• Pa
    [email protected]&ed off Dec 10, 2009

They robbed me out of hundreds too. I did get a number to cancel your orders. [protected]. Be sure to get a comfirmation number and if anything has been sent in the last 30 days ask about returning for a refund. They can do that. Good luck, lets put these
    #&%*&^&*@ jerks out of business.

• St
    stixy Dec 11, 2009

I just called my bank: call this number... they operate under four businesses so you will have to specify that you bought from PRISTINE HEALTH, teeth whitening.

number is: [protected] and ask for proof of cancellation via email or through the mail as well as a reference number. Chances are you will not get your money back. I didn't.

• Bl
    blennon Dec 15, 2009

Can anyone please tell me how I cancel? I've just been stung for £65.00

[email protected]

• Dj
    D. Jeffress Dec 20, 2009

I decided to give the free teeth whitening trial a go and same as everyone else didnt work. Now I am getting unauthorised $63 taken out of my credit card and cause things are tight at the moment there hasnt been enough funds in there to cover it, but still gets taken out and I get charged an over drawn fee. I have even sent the product back without opening it asking for a refund and I have never got a refund back. I bet none of these complaints get looked at, only by angry customers