Celebrity White Teeth Complaints & Reviews

Celebrity White Teeth — fraud and theft

I ordered a free trial of celebrity teeth product on 3/4/10 for $.99, nowhere did it say anything regarding a...

Celebrity White Teethdebit without authorization

I ad order a sample that cost $3, 95 to learn later that they charge my account 2 other times it time $ 87.47 of my account was taken call the company several time 04/08/10 wait 45 minutes and spoke with kate collen and manager nancy perez that garantee that the money would be deposit in my account on 04/10 spoke with kate mccaan that promise the same on 04/14 spoke with david webb... All I have to said is be careful they are all liar today 04/19 spoke with david webb again and still promises and promises but nothing happen... I have been scamed

Celebrity White Teethfalse representation re: sample

After ordering a small sample of whitening toothpaste advertised for a few dollars plus handling and shipping, I recieved 8 days later a package with a whitening set for which i was charged $149.95.I called the customer service and was told that the fine print on the website said it was for a 14 day free trial from date of order.Jay Demango told me that shipping took place 3 days after order placement and I do remember recieving the package at least a week and a few days after posting this order So much for 14 days. Of course they will not take a refund on this unused product.I firmly believe I was defrauded of 149.95 by intentional misrepresentation of the sample, and looking at the web, I see others have been too.

• Ka
    Karl123 Apr 16, 2010

And the Credit Card Companies are NOT on your side.
    Disputing a charge takes hours, several phone calls, waiting to hold and letters to the Credit Card Company.
    Most people just give up and let it go (pay $149).
    There is little consumer protection law in this country. Every time some bill is presented to congress, it is watered down, ignored or rejected, because the criminals have their lobby in Washington.

There are 3 types of people:
    1. People who work and manufacture things... like construction workers, assembly line workers...
    2. People who work doing services... like doctor, teacher, hair-dresser
    3. People who make money doing absolutely nothing useful for anybody... like common thieves, day-traders and companies with business models which are deliberately designed to defraud people.

The fraud is in plain view. Virtually everybody agrees with this assessment. But this society is incapable of stopping this... I am worried for this great country. If we cannot fix something that simple, we cannot fix anything.

cssupport May 06, 2010

Hello, I work for Celebrity White Teeth. If you have any questions or concerns, please send an email to our customer support department at [email protected] They will be more than happy to assist you in any way possible.

Celebrity White Teeth — unauthorized charge

I too was caught in the celebrity white scam. What I ordered (like 0thers) was a free trial for $.99 and what...

Celebrity White Teethfree samples

Read the small print on these guys. Their Free sample actually is a committment to a recurring monthly fee of $80. You allegedly have 14 days, starting 4 days after you order the Free sample to cancel what you did not order in the first place. When I called my bank I recieved the phone number for the $79.98 billing (not $.99 as advertised) and they said they were not the ones billing me. They gave me a run around about some other vendors of theirs who must have done this and they could not help me cancel the charges because their records do not show any charges, even though the bank billing has their phone number with the billing.

This is not a very honest way to promote a product so I recommend that everyone stay away from these guys and the Dazzling White Pro System at www.dazzlingwhitesystem.com.

Celebrity White Teethgross over charge/free samples... not free

To Whom It May Concern,
My wife was surfing the internet and noticed this "White Teeth" promo. It stated that you would receive free samples of a new whitting product for your teeth. The only thing you had to pay for was shipping. I submitted my information along with payment (I used my credit card). Well looking over my most recent statement, I noticed a payment of $87.47 was made to "White Smiles" which is a subsidiary of "Celebrity White Teeth".
Please refund my account the amount of $87.47 immediately! Let it be known that I will not authorize any payment to "White Smiles" or any other sunsidiary of this company. If this amount is not refunded I will take legal action to the full extent of the law.

• Gu
    gundown99 Apr 02, 2010

THB, brushing your teeth daily will keep em white and as for the 87 47, you should really read the terms and conditions before paying...and to get it back call your CC company and tell them it was unauthorized since you did agree to make the payment of 87.47 but didnt know it. Thats ur only hope. GL

hope i helpd

cssupport Apr 06, 2010

Hello, I work for Celeb White Teeth. We are sorry that you have been charged for something you did not order. We do not, in fact, have any product with the pricepoint you have mentioned. Please verify the product and/or company that you are complaining about.

Celebrity White Teethcredit card fraud

This company promises to sen you a free trial teth whitening kit for just the shipping price. According to the website you have 14 days to try the product and then a "membership" fee will be charged. I had $169.95 charged to my credit card. I had literally just received the product, and no contact information was listed. There was also a bogus UPS label listed. When I called UPS to track the delivery date, they said that the tracking number did not exist in there system. According to the customer service agent, they said that the trial period started the date of the order. How could I review a product I didn't have?

I have my credit card company disputing the charges with no success so far.

• La
    Lance Kowalsky May 01, 2010

I ordered celepteeth whitening paste and I got charged for it and never got it in the mail. it sayed just call with in a month to cancel so you dont keep get charged for it every month so I did and they took my money and I never got the product.

• La
    Lance Kowalsky May 01, 2010

Took my money and never sent the item becouse I canceled within 1 month.

Celebrity White Teeth — scam

This company is a scam. They advertise a trial sample for 99 cents. When you get it you are agreeing to a...

Celebrity White Teethdeceptive advertising scam

I wished I would have read through the complaints of celebrity white before I even placed my order back in beginning of feb 18, 2010 for free
99 cent offer and $3.87 offer. I also discovered over the wknd my checking account had suspicious charges taken out one was for $149.95 and another for $40.00 and another for 87.00. The $149.95 was celebrity white. The $87.00 was build wealth which turned out to be brite white and the $40.00 was another charge another tooth whitening name. I called two different toll free numbers got the same story I had passed my 14 day trial so they automatically charged my account. The foreign speaking woman just kept telling me that was in the terms and policy I told her never once in that policy did I read the $149.95 membership fee I only read in the small print $12.99 monthly fee for additional whitening tubes if wasn't cancelled before 14 days. I never got my order shipped to me until first week in march. I read some complaints on line about them and realize now its a scam. So I went immediately to my bank yesterday and had my visa check card cancelled and my bank will reimburse my account for now and they have a branch that works with fraud cases like these. I also notice reading other complaints that are so much like mine all happened since january 2010 and on hmm! The scammers are busy lets bring them down soon!

• Ka
    Karl123 Apr 16, 2010

Lucky you
    My case is exactly the same as yours.
    I think the $40 was Build Wealth however... I do not even know where they come from.
    However my Bank Of America Visa Card has NOT refunded my $149.
    They have refunded my $40 and $87 however. I promised BOA to tell everybody about my ordeal until I get all my money back... and here I am.

In fact disputing a fraudulent charge is quite an ordeal in its own right. It takes numerous telephone calls and you have to explain everything over and over again.

Tip:
    Every time you think you were scammed, get a new Credit Card. You need a new number. Tell them you lost it or it was stolen. This way they cannot charge an non-existing or canceled number.

Celebrity White Teethnon refund

I ordered a trial product of celebrity white teeth last month. Nowhere was it mentioned while I ordered the product online that I have to call them in 14 days and cancel my subscription. When the product arrived neither was it mentioned in the packet. Now I see a $59 charge on my bank statement. I called their customer service. She was unwilling to give me the phone number of their refund deptt. Instead gave me an email address. I sent them an email but they declined my request. I was late by 5 days they said. This is a scam. Someone should do something about it. I needed that money so I could pay my bills. I am already living paycheck to paycheck.

• Le
    Lemoshe Apr 02, 2010

The same thing happened to me but they took $169.95 out of my account. Like you, I needed that money. This company is a scam and needs to be stopped.

• Tr
    Trishisupset Apr 06, 2010

The same thing just happened to me. Cnn posted an ad from a woman who claimed that she used two teeth whiteners together and got great results. I followed a link from cnn.com's home page to two ads for free samples of teeth whiteners - one was celebrity white teeth. The ad said I would get a free sample, and all I had to pay was 1.69 for s/h. The other website gave me the free sample for $.99 s/h. There was nothing in either ad about a 14 day trial membership and there were no terms or conditions. I was not asked to sign up for a membership and knew nothing about it. The products that were delivered also did not contain any information about a trial 14 day membership - the invoices just listed the free sample and the shipping charge. I had no idea my credit card was going to be charged and, of course, by the time I found out, the trial membership periods had both expired. When I called the companies (phone numbers were on the credit card statement), I was told that the fee was non-refundable because I had agreed to the terms and conditions. Now I can't find either website that I went to for the free samples (because it was through a cnn link), and the websites for these companies both claim I agreed to the membership fee and the terms and conditions. I don't even know what the membership is for??? Celebrity White Teeth charged me $169.99 and the other company charged me $92.00. Celebrity White Teeth's website says the membership fee is $149.99, but my card was charged $169.99.

I am really upset. This is a total scam and cnn participated in it. What do I do????

chopper2 Apr 06, 2010

I also ordered both whiteners from the CNN story. While going through the process I was aware of the 10-14 day "trial" or "dissatisfaction" period to call in. I WILL be calling to cancel both trials so my card does not get charged and hopefully that will be enough - since I'll be doing it in the time frame. The very next day after I ordered I told my dad about it and he wanted me to order for him... I was able to find both links without going through the CNN link and receive the free trials - and also the notice about calling in. I know now why I don't ever do Free Trials - because they are a pain in the ###.
    Make sure you're aware that the everbrite is tied to debt2wealth - they will either call or charge your card. My card was charged. I've taken care of that already. I got the # from my bank and called and spoke nicely to the Rep. she was happy to refund my $40 and cancel the account (that I never signed up for) Ugh. hopefully I won't have any mysterious charges on my card in the near future.
    I have found that if you use a nice voice (no matter how upset we are) that you'll get farther. I think these customer service Reps are trained to be difficult with angry customers. If you google the sites - you should be able to find the websites. I could also get you the numbers if needed - I have them. Celebrity White 1-810-3039253 and Everbrite is 1-877-262-4128 hope this helps.

oops.. Celebrity white is 1-818-303-9253

chopper2 Apr 06, 2010

Not that number either...Hmm... I didn't think I wrote it down wrong. I will double check.

1-877-262-4128 or [email protected]

chopper2 Apr 06, 2010

I just called the above # 3 Min. phone call max. cancelled my trial and was given a confirmation #. Let's hope that's enough. Good Luck.

chopper2 Apr 06, 2010

This is the # that was listed on my receipt for everbrtie if anyone is looking 1-877-666-0531

• Ta
    Tazz3L Apr 16, 2010

When I called the Debt2Wealth people issued a refund of the $40. THAT CHARGE S FRAUD!! and could lead to ID theft!! BE CAREFUL as they will continue to try to sell you more stuff or services even as you are canceling! DO NOT give them any additional personal information!!

Celebrity WHITE TEETH - REFUND PROMISED...

I called the number on my credit card statement to cancel as soon as I noticed. I PUSHED the rep asking "is there anyway to get a refund? I am willing to return the product" this was a KEY.

EVENTUALLY I was given an address in Hollywood FL with a RMA #. I shipped it with tracking # using the USPS online postage. After I had the email confirmation I called AGAIN. This was a run around of it takes 10-15 days but I was promised a refund - still NOTHING.

SO I called again after the 15 days.

This rep said she was the one who processing the refund ...
    "I will process the refund"
    "I see that you returned the product and that you are eligible for a refund"

so then she typed and typed until I asked her when the refund would come through...
    " it would post to my account in 72 hours but could take 7 - 10 days"!

I doubt it will happen But I did RECORD that call and may have my ATTY send them a letter demanding action... hope you get your $$ back!

Celebrity White Teethrip off

I order a sample from celebswhiteteeth which ad I seen on the IRS website. I read the terms and conditions before I ordered the product. It said I had to call withiin the 14 days to cancel or I will be billed `149.95 for a membership. I ordered the product, cancelled my membership the same day as descibed in THEIR terms, got an email confirmation number 2 minutes after I cancelled. I did get the sample, but they had billed my bank account the $149.95 and a visa card charge of $1.20. I ordered the product on 1/20/2010 and cancelled on 1/20/2010. They billed my account on 1/29/2010. 9 days into the trail period. I called support, emailed support and was denied a refund even though I have a ton of documentation. Finally I was supposed to be refunded. This had been going on for 6 weeks now. I still haven't gotten my money back. I talked to 4 different reps from their company and they all keep telling my they will refund my money.within 3-5 business days, I have heard this for 4 weeks now. I want my money back, After reading 1000's of complaints, when is something going to be done so other people don't get ripped off? I have enail and other documentaion, I just can't get the correct upload formats for this site

• To
    TootiebucketsinPA Mar 06, 2010

Me too - [email protected] - have you been able to get refund or know how?

It's really Sample Distribution LLC doing business for Celebrity Teeth Whitening.
    They have an F score on BBB in Torrance, CA.
    Address: 20100 Vermont Ave., Torrance, CA 90502
    Was told I could mail my unopened sample back to Jason Williams.
    Wonder if he exists either?
    All complaints filed with BBB remain unanswered.
    I do not see a class action - but I wish someone would start one.
    Email me at [email protected]
    NOTE: My son lives in Torrance, CA - I'm sending him to the address next wk.
    3/6/2010

cssupport Mar 08, 2010

I work for Celeb White Teeth. I'm sorry that you are unsatisfied with our product. Please feel free to contact our customer support center by email or our toll free number at [email protected], Monday – Friday 9:00AM - 9:00 PM EST and Saturday 9:00AM – 5:00PM EST. We suggest email for a faster response. We will be happy to answer any questions or solve any issue that you may have.

• Ve
    Vera Agnes Jul 13, 2010

I ordered this product, but when I finally recieved it there were no directions on how to use it. I called to cancel on Feb. 25, 2010 and I still have not recieved my money back. Everytime I call they tell me they will check into it and call back in 3-5 business days. I call back and it's still the same thing. I have asked to talk to someone higher up that could tell me something but they can't do that. Now they say they have already authorized my money to be put back into my account but when I tell them it's not there they can't tell me where it is . It is July 13, 2010 and I still dont have my money. I think this must be some kind of scam to get peoples money. Concerned Consumer

Celebrity White Teethrefound request

I purchased a 'trial size' tube of this tooth whitener for 99 cents as directed in Cosumers Digesty and they billed me for a month's supply. It is the size of a skinny tube of mascara and they said that the .085 oz (2.5 ml) tube IS the one month supply and that the 99 cents was for shipping., next thing I know my credit card was charged 149.95 cents for some "membership" I was never informed of this, never by no one, its totaly illegal and this people should be in jail, for this, I want my full refound my name is Stanko Tomic, credit card ends with 1063, someone do something about this please, thank you

cssupport Mar 01, 2010

I work for Celeb White Teeth. I'm sorry that you are unsatisfied with our product. Please feel free to contact our customer support center by email or our toll free number at [email protected]/ 1-866-202-0846, Monday – Friday 9:00AM - 9:00 PM EST and Saturday 9:00AM – 5:00PM EST. We suggest email for a faster response. We will be happy to answer any questions or solve any issue that you may have.

Celebrity White Teethmisleading ad - scam

Only wish I had looked at Complaints Board website. This is a scam. I had to call and give my Credit Card # to receive free offer of product + .99 cents shipping. Salesman tried to talk me into membership program. I said no thank you, I just wanted free sample as per ad. He said that was okay and he would see that it was shipped. I received the product sample about 15 days later. 3 days later, I noticed that my bank account was being charged for $149.95 from TeethCelebhelp.com. There is no such email address or Web page. The box the sample came in had no company name, and the packing slip inside had no company name.
When I tried to contact the company, every email address given in ads, etc. produced returned emails saying there is no such email address. I tried calling, and was referred to another phone number. I gave all the information I was asked for, and was told another representative would be in touch. I contacted the bank, and they said to cancel the credit card and apply for a new one, which I did. I contacted the phone number they gave and made my complaint, and was told that I had to email a certain email address which the representative gave so fast, I could not assimilate it. I asked him to go slower, and finally got it right. I again sent my complaint emails to the new address. They replied that I was bound by the rules as stated in the ad. I pulled up the ad again and saw nothing, until I finally noticed in very small letters at the end of 4 pages of advertizing an item marked Contact us/Offer terms and conditions, etc. Looking at the ad, you would never notice this tiny item. Well, my credit card is cancelled, my bank account is $149.99 lower, and all I received is a tiny sample small than the thickness of a pencil. Don't be scammed! This is a first class scam, and I believe that two companies are in it together. A warning. Blessings.

Celebrity White Teeth — annual membership cancelation

I got charged for the product for $149.95 the day I received the product. I did not even get to try it yet. I...

Celebrity White Teethoutragest payment

I ordered the product 1-12-10 and received it on 1-26-10 and i called to ask why this product priced on the internet at $3.99.and they deducted from mt account $54.95.
the man Denis on the phone at [protected] told me that i had 14days to call and cancel, and that my 14day was the 28 which is today.and i feel that my money need to be returned to me cause i dont even have the time to even find out if it even works on my teeth, I am very outraged at this.
my information is Debbie Hollis 9302ebroadwayrd#40mesaAz85208

ChisL23 Jun 21, 2011

Natures Cleanse, by Pure Nutrients is a total scam and rip off. I saw a few months ago these products being sold on SOCIALSTEALS.com. I started to investigate, and months later I found out who was behind this scam. The name of the company is Intermark Media, now IMM Interactive ( www.imminteractive.com). The president of this company is Mike Krongel, who ran this scam, using his affiliate network to dupe consumers to buying his product, who I found out is now being sued by the FTC, for false advertising and promoting these scam products: http://www.ftc.gov/os/caselist/1023232/index.shtm . The number to the company is: 631-719-1250. They were behind Pure Nutrients, as well as many other scam products such as Eternal ResV, which I also saw them selling on Socialsteals.com. Report them to the BBB, FTC, and your Attorney General, and stop them from doing this ever again. The FTC is already taking them down, but I’m sure our complaints can only help their case. Pure Nutrients SCAM!!! Intermark Media SCAM !!! IMM Interactive SCAM !!! Social Steals SCAM!!! Socialsteals.com SCAM !!!

Celebrity White Teeth — sup*forcestrength

I was reviewing my checking account bank statement and noticed two withdrawals of $81.34 to wup*forcestreng...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices