Primus Carescam

D

I bought an extened warranty on a used car that had 22, 000 miles on it. Now it has 82, 000 road miles on it.[ I live in the country] I paid over $2100 for it in 2004. Iv'e only used it once, on a hub. Now the transmission is bad and they say until I can prove cause of failure, they won't pay for it. I've researched on the net and filed as many places as I can. If you are going to buy an extended warranty, get on the computer and do your research. I wish I had a computer when I bought my car.