Primo Classics Internationalmisrepresent cars sold!

J Review updated:

I purchased a car from this company and the car I saw in the pictures online, look nothing like the car I received. The car is in really bad shape. It has sever rust problems, the body has damaged all over it, and the glass window are falling out of the doors and are severely scratched.

This company seems to have a history of lying to people and sticking them with junk cars. I wish I had done a better job investigating this company before doing business with them. So I am to blame for that. But it's sad that good people have to be taken advantaged of, by this type of company. Shame on all that work there. They will have to answer for this one day and it want be too me.

The Car I purchased was a 72 Cadillac Eldorado Covertible. The car I received might be worth 5, 000 and I paid. 16, 500. I have attached two pictures of the car as they posted. There pictures look great. But that's not the car I got. Not a good value! Please people don't do like me and get ripped off. Go look at the car before you buy and DONT do business with Primo Classics International.

misrepresent cars sold!
misrepresent cars sold!

[email protected] Dec 01, 2020

I was sold a 64 cadillac that was listed as "restored in every way"! car is complete junk.
    These are crooks with a history of ripping people off!!! beware!!! in court with them now.

• Mr
    Mrk1956 Jul 03, 2019

They are the most dishonest dealer I have ever dealt with.. plan on spending 15 to 20, 000 to get the car as to the way they described it.. do not buy from these crooks.. you have been warned!!