Prime TherapeuticsClient service - prescription issue, uneducated and disrespectful reps and manager

L

I'm incredibly disappointed by the recent situation I experienced with Prime Therapeutics. I have never been treated so unprofessionally or rudely by a company that my health depends on. I spoke with a representative the other week before sending in my prescription and was told there wouldn't be any issues with it getting filled. My doctor wrote out three 30 day prescriptions vs. one 90 day but was told it was OK to send in and get filled because that was essentially a 90 day prescription. I spoke with another representative today who told me that:
1. My prescription wouldn't have been filled anyway because they did not have the generic version available - they ran out of it and wouldn't dispense the name brand because my doctor didn't authorize that.
2. The 30 day prescriptions wouldn't be filled because they weren't technically written out as one prescription. She said I would have to fill it at a local pharmacy... which leads to
3. Since the medication is a schedule 2 - my doctor had to actually write out the prescription form. The prescriptions are now getting mailed back to me. Therefore, I have to wait to even fill it at a local pharmacy until it gets back to me which can potentially take up to 10 days.
I was told something completely inaccurate by one representative. If I had known the way I was sending it in would prevent my medicine from being dispensed - I would have gone to my doctor the same day to get it corrected. The representative I spoke with today was incredibly rude and I asked to speak with a supervisor who was even more unprofessional - raising her voice, telling me to stop talking and demeaning me by stating I had no idea about medication dispensation laws. I've been taking this specific medicine for 15 years and am knowledgeable regarding the regulations. Essentially this entire situation was degrading, disappointing and disrespectful. Unfortunately I have no choice but to use this company for my prescriptions because it's what my insurance covers. Hopefully this experience can serve as an example on how clients should not be treated.