Presidential Pools & SpasDon't Buy

S

Service pools, I was advised that it is rare for an electrical system to fail at five years. I was told that the
decking that Presidential put in when the pool was built, probably settled and caused the issue. When I began to dig
to see if I could find a dent, I found lots of construction debris from the construction of the pool, buried close to
pipes. Therefore, because Presidential does not honor their warranties, and obviously does sub-standard work, I am
recommending to all my friends, aquantances, and anyone else I can reach, not to purchase a pool from their company
to avoid the problems and expenses I am currently experiencing!