Menu
Premier Property Management Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Premier Property Management
reviews & complaints

www.propertymanagementnaples.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.0 6 Reviews

Premier Property Management Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
6 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Premier Property Management at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
Verify
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Premier Property Management. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Premier Property Management reviews & complaints 6

Filter reviews by rating
Sort by:

Newest Premier Property Management reviews & complaints

T
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Premier Property Management I rented from Premier Property Management for two months in February and March

I rented from Premier Property Management for two months in February and March. However, they won't give back my security deposit. I've tried reaching out through emails and phone calls, but they haven't responded.

J
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Premier Property Management I rented a house from December 31 through April 2, 2022 from Premier Property Management in Naples

I rented a house from December 31 through April 2, 2022 from Premier Property Management in Naples. The address is ***. I paid a security deposit of $1,000. I got a letter from them dated *** 15, 2022 where they say utility bills were - January $346.75; February $248.93 and March $327.89. The owner was giving $190 for each month and the three months numbers are above the $190. To be sure the amounts were right, I wrote twice to them asking for copies of the utility bills for the three months. I sent the letters by certified mail. I haven't heard from them.

R
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Premier Property Management I want my money back for the security deposit I paid for the rental property on 187 Lady Palm Dr

I want my money back for the security deposit I paid for the rental property on 187 Lady Palm Dr. Premier Property took almost $2100 out of the $2195 security deposit. They gave me a list of charges, but they're way too much. I asked them to explain the charges and show me proof of the work they did in a letter, but I haven't heard back from Premier Property as of 11/9. I noticed that other people have complained about this company too, so it seems like a common problem. When I did a final walk-through with Orlando, who works for Premier, he said everything looked perfect. If I don't get a response soon, I'll have to report them to the State of Florida Attorney General's office.

Hide full review

Is Premier Property Management legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Premier Property Management as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Premier Property Management stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Premier Property Management should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Premier Property Management earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Premier Property Management achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

Propertymanagementnaples.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Premier Property Management website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Propertymanagementnaples.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

Propertymanagementnaples.com you are considering visiting, which is associated with Premier Property Management, is very old. Longevity often suggests that a website has consistently provided valuable content, products, or services over the years and has maintained a stable user base and a sustained online presence. This could be an indication of a very positive reputation.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• While Premier Property Management has a high level of trust, our investigation has revealed that the company's complaint resolution process is inadequate and ineffective. As a result, only 0% of 6 complaints are resolved. The support team may have poor customer service skills, lack of training, or not be well-equipped to handle customer complaints.
  • Propertymanagementnaples.com has relatively low traffic compared to other websites, it could be due to a niche focus, but could also indicate a potential lack of traffic and popularity. The propertymanagementnaples.com may offer a niche product or service that is only of interest to a smaller audience.
  • Premier Property Management protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
L
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Premier Property Management Premier Property Management took over the company I had a contract with

Premier Property Management took over the company I had a contract with. My contract didn't include management, just a 5% commission fee for the yearly rent since my tenant has been there for over a year. But ever since this company took over, they've been charging me management fees, inspection fees that I didn't approve, and even A.C filter fees and lease fees that should be paid by my tenant, but they deduct them from her rent. I've told them multiple times to respect my contract and not charge me for these fees, but they keep doing it anyway. They even charged me the commission fee for the lease renewal without having me sign a new contract. They've also charged my tenant for things that weren't part of the original contract that they should honor. The lease ends on 07/31/22. Because this company has violated the original contract by charging these fees, I don't want to renew the lease and continue doing business with them. However, I want to keep my tenant. I don't think what they're doing is ethical. I believe they're taking advantage of me, an 80-year-old disabled woman, and my tenant, who is also elderly. Please help us escape this mistreatment.

K
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Premier Property Management We had lots of problems with maintenance here for over a year

We had lots of problems with maintenance here for over a year. Sewage keeps backing up into our house, the patio door is broken and won't open, a kitchen cabinet fell off, and we were charged for AC filters that never arrived. I've called and messaged everyone, but nothing gets fixed. Now, there's a sewer gas leak in the bathroom, causing more sewage backups. I reported it a month ago, but they canceled the maintenance request. I had to resubmit it, and finally, two people came and confirmed the toxic gas leak last week. My daughter and I have been feeling sick for two weeks with nausea, dry-heaving, and headaches because of this gas. I told the company everything, but they keep saying they'll get back to me. I really need help fixing this urgent problem because it's making us both sick. My daughter is only 9 and doing virtual school at home.

K

Premier Property Management I moved out of a rental property in January 2022

I moved out of a rental property in January 2022. I only got some money back from my deposit. I've been emailing and calling Sara *** (who is supposed to handle refunds) every week. I've just asked why I don't get the whole amount when I followed all the lease rules. I've explained why I think I deserve all the money they owe me. I have bills and pictures to prove I did my part. She still won't tell me why they're keeping the money. I haven't talked to anyone on the phone either. They don't answer or return calls. It's been months (now it's the end of May) and I only get one email a month in response, and they're very short with no explanation. They just offer a small amount of money and that's it. They owe me $876.61. This includes $227.61 to make sure utilities were paid. They have the receipt that all utilities are paid and agreed to give the money back. There's also a $250 pet deposit that should be refunded according to my lease. There was no pet damage, and I have photos to prove it. I was charged $50 for AC filters that I never got. The delivery person confirmed this. They charged $25 for keys that I returned. They charged $275 for professional cleaning that they said they did, but I have photos and confirmation from the new owner that they didn't. I also have photos showing that I cleaned and left the home in better condition than when I moved in. And $40 for a move-out inspection that they missed twice. All these charges are wrong. I think I should get the full refund of $876.61. I've asked many times for an explanation, but they haven't resolved anything.

Premier Property Management Customer Reviews Overview

Premier Property Management, as featured on propertymanagementnaples.com, has garnered a considerable number of positive reviews from satisfied clients. This reputable property management company has established itself as a trusted and reliable partner in the Naples area.

One of the standout features of Premier Property Management is their exceptional customer service. Numerous clients have praised the company for their prompt and professional responses to inquiries and concerns. The team at Premier Property Management is known for going above and beyond to ensure that their clients' needs are met, providing a personalized and attentive approach to property management.

Another aspect that clients appreciate about Premier Property Management is their expertise and knowledge in the industry. With years of experience, the company has developed a deep understanding of the local real estate market in Naples. This expertise allows them to effectively market properties, attract high-quality tenants, and maximize rental income for property owners.

Premier Property Management's commitment to transparency and integrity is also highly regarded by their clients. Many reviews highlight the company's honesty and fairness in dealing with both property owners and tenants. This level of trustworthiness has helped build long-lasting relationships with clients, who feel confident in the company's ability to handle their property management needs.

Additionally, Premier Property Management's efficient and reliable maintenance services have received praise from clients. The company ensures that properties are well-maintained and any issues are promptly addressed. This dedication to property upkeep contributes to tenant satisfaction and helps maintain the value of the properties under their management.

Overall, Premier Property Management has established a strong reputation in the Naples area, with positive reviews highlighting their exceptional customer service, industry expertise, transparency, and reliable maintenance services. If you are seeking a trustworthy and professional property management company in Naples, Premier Property Management is certainly worth considering.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Premier Property Management contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Premier Property Management?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Premier Property Management Customer Service. Initial Premier Property Management complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Premier Property Management above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Premier Property Management. Discuss the issues you have had with Premier Property Management and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.