Prana Heartwhere are the goods?

J

8/1418

I have never received anything as to when the bracelets I ordered would be shipped or received an email. I have tried to call and left messages but no one ever answers the customer service number or emails to follow up which is a RED FLAG. I had to call BBB a few months ago on my home insurance for not giving service and got my payment for the year back in a short time once they were involved.

I do believe they are scamming people as legit businesses are very BIG on customer service and follow through. I plan to call Capital One to follow up with this claim.