The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Pottery Barn Ivory Felt Shag Rug — extreme small and shedding
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
We own a shag rug from Pottery Barn. The rug has been extremely smelly over 1 year and has been shedding for the time we had it. Eventually the weird smell went away and we thought the shedding would disappear also. I am vacuuming the rug every other day to keep the shedding under control. Christmas we had friends over with a baby. We were all in the room and out of the sudden the baby started to cough etc. We discovered that the baby had lots of the carpet wool in her mouth and we had to dig it out. Thankfully nobody got hurt because she was under immediate supervision. So I called PB 4x and was rudely treated because the carpet was a present ($1000) and I did not have the receipt. At the beginning of January I eventually got a person on the line (after sending numerous emails, offering to send photos of the tags and the carpet and offering to send them my collected sheddings - from a day worth and out of the babies mouth!) But NOTHING. Anyhow, Harriet Wilson helped me and assured me that she would pass it along to the legal dept and they would get in touch with me. All I was asking for was to replace this faulty carpet. She told me I should wait 2-3 weeks. 4 weeks later I called again and talked to her and again, she asked me to wait. On Feb 21 I called (my first contact with her was Jan 10) and had to be very persistent. She "was not on her desk" twice and I asked to be called back by her. She did and said that there is nothing they can do because they need proof of purchase!!! I asked for the address of the department and she told me to send another email!!!
More Pottery Barn Ivory Felt Shag Rug Complaints & Reviews
- Pottery Barn/chatham Outdoor Furniture - finish doesn't hold up
- PB Teen - crinkle puff quilts
- Pottery Barn Kids - dreadful delivery service
- Pottery Barn - buchanan sofa
- Pottery Barn - bad service
- Pottery Barn - pottery barn cancelling order and late delivery
- Pottery Barn / Williams-Sonoma - order # 063129377702 adeline faceted crystal round chandelier
- Pottery Barn - manhattan beach store employees
- Pottery Barn / Williams-Sonoma - don't know what I am to do...
- Pottery Barn - rewards