PostmatesDriver support

K May 11, 2021

I have not received my 1099 of 2020 from postmates and I only deliver for them for 3 months and make more than $600. However due to their very low pay of $1 per mile and horrible driver support I quite.

Since Feb, I'm struggling to even get my 1099 from these suckers and sent our dozen of emails!! They do not have a phone number, they do not reply to any email only automated answer (attached screenshot) "if you don't get your 1099 go to your bank account and add them up", because I didn't even get the weekly report. Drivers are treated like slaves by these tech tyrants. I even contacted Uber who just bought them and they simply send me to the postmates app, which doesn't have a tax download, not even their site. Postmates is mayhem and an administrative anarchy.

It's bugging me that there's no oversight, no government regulatory agency that I can file a complaint and these [censored] can treat drivers as they are please. This website is the only way to at least publicly express my frustration for what it's worth.

Driver support