Poslajusubject : item declared lost - [protected] - er205189604my

Nov 10, 2018

PosLaju Team losed my package, and they acknowledged that but till now they didn't refund my money back after a hundreds emails to them:

Here is example of few emails:

**************************************

Wednesday, 07 November 2018, 04:00PM +08:00 from Redouane Chaouche redouane.[protected]@hotmail.com:

Hi Mohd Iskandar,

As I motioned before I didn't get the Posting receipt from poslaju Kiosk (3) A copy of posting receipt).

And from where I will bring 2. A copy of consignment note
3. A copy of posting receipt
5. A copy of SSM Registration Certificate
** the receiver's Identification Card (IC).
And I'm the sender I'm returning back the product to the seller to get a refund from shoopee, but you lost the item, so it's my product and I paid money for that and reciever (seller) already getted my money when I purchased, so how come the compensation amount will go to him??? And from where I will bring the receiver passport number or his company registration number??

What is this all unlogic requirements?? From where I will bring them??? You lost my parcel and now you are making it difficult for me??

**I purchased the camera from shooppee, and I requested for refund and they asked me to return the product to the seller and that's what I did, but you lost the package, so you need to refund me and not the reciever (seller) as he get the money I paid to shoppee, but me you lost the product so there is no refund from shooppe to me unless the seller will receive the returned product, so since you are the one who loses it so you need to refund me.

Please read carefully and understand I already explained everything. Refund my money back.

Regards,

Redouane

Wednesday, 07 November 2018, 00:34PM +08:00 from Customer Care [protected]@pos.com.my:

Our Reference : [protected]

Date : 7.11.2018

Dear Ms/Mr. Redouane,

Subject : ITEM DECLARED LOST - [protected] - ER205189604MY

Kindly be informed that base on investigation report [protected] for item ER205189604MY have concluded that your item is untraceable and declared lost.

Please accept our apology for the inconvenience may have caused you. Please furnish us with the followings for an official request for compensation:

1. A complete PP1 form (as enclosed above - to be filled separately)
2. A copy of consignment note
3. A copy of posting receipt
4. A copy of Identification Card (should the sender's address is a residential address) or;
5. A copy of SSM Registration Certificate (should the sender's address is a company address)
6. Invoice of item posted.

Should the compensation to be done under the receiver's name, sender is advised to provide an authorized letter to name the receiver as the recipient of the compensation amount and also the copy of the receiver's Identification Card (IC).

Thus, we will forward to the respective department for further action.

We thank you for your feedback and comments. For more information on Pos Malaysia's products and services, please visit www.pos.com.my

Yours sincerely,

On behalf of POS MALAYSIA BERHAD

______________________________________________________

Mohd Iskandar

Pos Malaysia Contact Centre

______________________________________________________

www.pos.com.my

This e-mail and any attachments thereto may contain confidential information and/or information protected by intellectual property rights for the exclusive attention of the intended addressees named above. If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately notify the sender by return e-mail and delete this message and its attachments. Unauthorized use, copying or further full or partial distribution of this e-mail or its contents is prohibited. Email transmission cannot be free of any virus or other defect that may affect any computer system into which it is received and opened, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that it is virus free. Pos Malaysia is not liable for any loss or damage arising in any way from the use of this e-mail or its attachments.