Porsche Cars North America — Failure to honor warranty
I was stunned to learn that Porsche would not warranty the clutch on my 2007 Cayman S with less than 20, 000 miles. They say it is a wear out item like wiper blades and I should bend over to the tune of $3500.
I have owned 2 Pontiac GTO, 3 different VW, Chevy Monza, Triumph TR6, Ford Tempo, Masda B2200, Mazda MX6 and Mazda Miata with stick shift and no clutch problems. Only a $64, 000 Porsche. What a rip off.
More Porsche Cars North America Complaints & Reviews
- Porsche Dealership - False promises
- Porsche Financial Services - Payment status
- Porsche Financial Services - delay payment post to impose late charges
- Porsche - Financial
- Porsche Dealership - Car Fraud
- Porsche Cars North America - incompetent service department at porsche of naples
- Porsche - 2018 carrera 911s
- Porsche Cars North America - Awful Vehicle Noise
- Porsche - 2019 gt3rs hood issue
- Porsche Centre Bristol UK - return of deposit