Poputees.comService

G

We placed an order for 4 tshirts and payed for priority shipping (2-5 days per the website) since this was for a group Halloween costume. The order didn't ship until 7 days later (after we sent multiple emails asking when the shirts would ship)., We did not receive the order until 5 days after that. This is a total of 9 business days and 12 full days after placing the order. Unfortunately the tshirts were needed for a specific event and the shirts didn't arrive in time.

We attempted to submit a return through the website only to find the returns and contact pages on the website ”are no longer accepting submissions” and we found several unsatisfied customer reports online.

We returned the shirts the next day via registered mail with a very pointed letter that we would be requesting an investigation by the credit card company if they did not refund within 30 days. I still had to send threatening emails 2 more times before the refund came through, 35 days after the return was made.

Compared to other purchasers, we did eventually get the shirts and eventually got the refund, but we would not purchase from this site in the future.

• Pa
    paytonr18 Feb 05, 2014

I ordered 2 sweatshirts 3 weeks ago. The website stated it would be 2-5 days. Business days or not it is way over 2/5 days. They charged my email, but still no sweatshirts. I have called more than 5 times and have emailed more than many, and no responce.

• Bs
    Bshorr11 Mar 26, 2012

Never received the paid for items, or a refund. Never received a reply from any of the emails after letting them know there was a problem. This site is a SCAM...PERIOD!

• Xj
    xj852123 Jan 25, 2012

I bought a T-shirt through this corrupt website, never recieved the shirt, nor did they return my money. Contacted them many times and still no response. I took it to the BBB and internet fraud claims, and still nothing has been done so dont buy from this place you'll only be giving away your money..

• Ne
    Nesterolle May 17, 2011

I placed the order and my credit card was immediately charged, but a month later I've received nothing. Repeated queries to the company have produced no results. This site is a complete scam.