Poppoly.com / Shanghai Pinteng Tradethey will not give me a refund

D Jan 31, 2018 Review updated:

I ordered 2 shirts and a pair of jeans for them. Once they arrived I could quickly see the poor quality of the material and one of the shirts had no tag or way of telling you what was the front or back. The other top was a sweatshirt with a zipper detail near the neck and the pieces were not put together properly so there is a whole that is very noticeable. The jeans I ordered fit my waist like the sizing guide suggested, but they were at least 4-5 inches too long. I wear normal length jeans so I was very confused about this. The jeans sizing chart on the website and under item description said nothing about inseam and length. When I contacted them about a return they asked me for proof like photos, so i obliged and they then offered me $5 promo code to order more stuff and suggested I sell the clothes because shipping back would be too expensive for me?!?! I contacted them again to let them know that was a joke and I would like to talk to a supervisor or somebody else and that also I will be the judge of what is too expensive for me. They then responded with a $10 offer!?! I told them all I will accept is my full refund and demanded for another person to talk to.

It is mind boggling to me that a company could be so shady and allowed to get away with this.

they will not give me a refund
they will not give me a refund

Jacqueline James Nov 10, 2018

Shefn / Shanghai pinteng trade

I ordered 2 tops from this international merchant. One top has poor workmanship, the thread on the sleeves extends and hang beyond the seams. Gosh such poor quality. The other top doesn’t fit according to their size chart. It’s way too small. I attempt to contact there customer service several times via email however 4 days later no reply. The merchant is obviously selling sub-standard products. Once payments are received via PayPal the customer is out of luck. Unfortunately PayPal is supporting this unethical business practice and should do more uphold merchant standards and practices. Due to my experience I will no longer use PayPal as a source for purchasing anything domestic (USA) or otherwise. And consumers beware because Shanghai Pinteng is currently in the process of starting another website to further its unethical practices. I say only shop domestic or USA for quality.

Jacqueline James Nov 10, 2018

Buyers Beware / SHANGHAI PINTENG / SHEFN.com / POPPOLY.com different website but same garbage!