Polanight.co.ukI'll be amazed if my order actually arrives

B

Unfortunately came across this site after I'd placed an order on polanight.co.uk. Decided to contact the company after placing an order at lunchtime today. Their website states that all orders are sent the same day and that I'd get an email confirming each step of the order, ie order processed, order despatched etc etc. I was concerned when it got to 6pm and I'd only had one email confirming the order so I called their freephone number. Now wishing I hadn't bothered because I've just been subjected to a barrage of abuse by the so called owner of the company. I asked about the order and was told because I wasn't a dentist it doesn't get sent out the same day, I said they needed to update their website to reflect that and he let loose on me!! I was asked what I was complaining about because I'd only placed my order a few hours ago! The guy wouldn't let me get a word in edgeways, every time I tried explaining what it was I was indeed complaining about he interrupted me and shouted me down! I'll be amazed if my order actually arrives given that it appears to be a fraudulent operation but I'll let you know!

• To
    tomatherton232323 Nov 08, 2016

I ordered in November 2016 from this company and my order came on time. I was very impressed and had taken 4 days. Good prices too. Very happy. I did notice that the location of the person who made this complaint lives in the USA so it can take longer for mail from the UK to get to the UK. My order in the UK was on time and I am more than happy. I save a small fortune by ordering from polanight.co.uk Thank you.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices