POF.com / Plenty of Fish — scammer using plenty of fish
A guy named Erik ( [protected]@gmail.com) on Plenty of Fish pretends to be looking for someone to marry. He claims that he is working in Dubai and has photos of himself (or someone) in Dubai. He uses the usual sob story that he's a widow, wants a mother for his son and tells women he loves them. He says he's extremely wealthy etc. Then he puts the screws in and requests money, saying his son's email has been hacked and he can't send him money or some lame excuse. I don't need any compensation; I just want him reported to protect others.
More POF.com / Plenty of Fish Complaints & Reviews
- Plenty Of Fish - fraud and cheating
- Plenty Of Fish - false advertising - not 100% free online dating service
- Plenty Of Fish - can't delete account
- Plentyoffish or POF.com - transgender discrimination
- Plenty Of Fish - abusive dating site, removes profiles with no explanation, supports predators...
- POF.com - abused yet removed my profile
- POF.com / Plenty of Fish - scammers
- POF.com / Plenty of Fish - horrible site!
- POF.com / Plenty of Fish - scam and rude member alert
- Plenty Of Fish - dating site with scammers