POF.com / Plenty of Fish — not able to download photographs
My right to download images has been revoked.
I was not aware that l had broken any rules. The photograph l posted on my profile that was in the public domain was not offensive in any way. I did have some different pictures available for private viewings. Even they werent offensive or nude.
Your site advises people to post pictures in order to meet someone, so how am l able to do that if my privilages have been revoked.
More POF.com / Plenty of Fish Complaints & Reviews
- Plenty Of Fish - fraud and cheating 
- Plenty Of Fish - false advertising - not 100% free online dating service 
- Plenty Of Fish - can't delete account 
- Plentyoffish or POF.com - transgender discrimination 
- Plenty Of Fish - abusive dating site, removes profiles with no explanation, supports predators... 
- PoF.com - abused yet removed my profile 
- POF.com / Plenty of Fish - scammers 
- POF.com / Plenty of Fish - horrible site!
- POF.com / Plenty of Fish - scam and rude member alert
- Plenty Of Fish - dating site with scammers