PlumeriaSwimwearRefund

S

I cancelled my order and PlumeriaSwimwear promised me a refund. When I contacted them they said that I'll get my money back within a couple of weeks but that never happened. I waited patiently and every time I contacted them they said that I need to contact my bank.
And few weeks later I received my order. I contacted PlumeriaSwimwear and asked what was the meaning of that and they claimed that I never asked them to cancel anything! What a bunch of cheaters. That is not a good way to do business!