Planned Parenthood Federation Of America [PPFA]disappointed about care

A Aug 01, 2018 Review updated:

I am very disappointed about the care I received. Not only was I given incorrect information over the phone seceral times when scheduling my appointment, but I ended up having to do the surgical abortion instead of the abortion pill, which is mjch more invasive and not at all what I wanted. The process and procedure seemed rushed and I was in a lot more pain than seemed normal, not just during but after too. All they did was give me some more ibuprofen and hurry me out the door. I still don't feel right and I don't seem to be bleeding like I am supposed to. They also neglected to screen me for the financial assistance that they had available and it was only after I had complained about their poor service that they finally gave me a screening and got me set up with some private grant money.

• J
      Oct 06, 2018

Honestly, I can’t stand the fact that my tax dollars fund abortions for jimmies like you just because you are to irresponsible to use a condom. I’m glad you had a bad experience here. Hopefully you will remember this and make better choices in the future. Can you imagine how your unborn baby felt while you were killing it?

• J
      Oct 12, 2018

Honestly, I can’t stand the fact that my tax dollars fund abortions for wh0res like you just because you are to irresponsible to use a condom and can’t help but spread your legs for every man you meet. I’m glad you had a bad experience here. Hopefully you will remember this and make better choices in the future. Can you imagine how your unborn baby felt while you were killing it?

• C
      Oct 20, 2018

It’s time for you to get fixed! You got a free abortion and you are complaining that it hurt to bad. You need to put on your big girl pants and be more responsible. It was probably the best thing that you had an abortion. You obviously wouldn’t be a good mother anyway!

• M
      Dec 08, 2018

Comments are spot on so far. America is waking up!