Pine Ridge Sun CommunitiesI paid my rent at pine ridge and one money order was misplaced / stolen for 35.00r

E Dec 08, 2020

It was stolen by an office worker I believe her name is Kelly, I proposed this because she has harass me in the pass, she doesn't like me and I have never did anything to her. She wants my rental to show negative to prevent my future attempt to purchase a new home. When I applied the first time she was the first one to gloat when I was turned down. I own my property and I rent the land, my address is 493 falcon street, I have told the manager about the 35.00 dollar money order getting misplaced, I put both money orders at the same time through the overnight slot, one for 500.00 and one for 35.00 dollars and they misplaced the 35.00 dollar one, I have all my receipts. The manager Ms. Wilheimin is trying to write the money order company in getting it replaced. I want future declarations and procedures put in place to prevent this from happening again. I am told the 2 clerks have keys and access to the building at all times, this should be documented and recorded by camera they do this at my job in the school system, for I am a teacher. Edna Ford [protected]