Menu

S
Author of the complaint
11:49 pm EST
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I have had a very poor experience with Pimlico Plumbers so far. They are extremely expensive and did not resolve my issue.

I had an issue with the shower valve and they charged £120 to tell me that the whole shower unit would need to be replaced. After quoting me £2000 to replace the shower unit, I accepted the quote and the plumber returned and removed two tiles from the wall and the shower unit from the bathroom. The plumber then found some leakage and advised me it would cost £130000 to fix this. I was charged for 5 hours work for Pimlico to remove 2 tiles and the shower unit, a job I have been informed by two other plumbers that should only have taken a maximum of 2-3 hours. I complained to Pimlico about this to no avail. I naturally got other quotes once Pimlico wanted to charge me £13, 000 and was informed that the only problem was there was a crack in the shower tray and this needed to be replaced. The works have now been completed by another company for £900 rather than £13, 000!

I paid Pimlico a deposit for the initial works and as they only did £648 worth or work I am awaiting the refund of the remaining balance. Everytime we call we are informed it will be in our bank the next day. Needless to say we are still waiting for the refund.

Update by Steph Gallegos
Nov 27, 2018 11:57 pm EST

Should Pimlico Plumbers wish to contact me your last invoice reference was GALL-BC-5972-18 and the job number was 820495. Jonathan Smith was your customer relations adviser

Update by Steph Gallegos
Nov 27, 2018 11:53 pm EST

Should Pimlico Plumbers wish to contact me the job number was 820495.

More Pimlico Plumbers complaints & reviews