Philips International Logo

Philips International

Having problems with Philips International?

1800 880 180 (Malaysia)
1800 599 988 (Vietnam)
1800 504 6200 (Mexico)
+31 205 977 777 (Netherlands)
+1 888 744 5477 (USA and Canada)
+61 130 036 3391 (Australia)
+64 800 658 224 (New Zealand)
+44 207 318 4010 (United Kingdom)
+353 15 245 443 (Ireland)
+32 27 007 260 (Belgium)
+45 35 444 130 (Denmark)
+351 800 780 903 (Portugal)
+41 444 882 211 (Switzerland)
+852 26 199 663 (Hong Kong)
+63 28 427 746 (Philippines)
+65 67 487 534 (Singapore)
+27 112 017 777 (South Africa)
+82 806 006 600 (South Korea)
+66 26 143 340 (Thailand)
+54 800 888 7532 (Argentina)
Royal Philips, Amstelplein 2
Amsterdam
Netherlands - 1096BC

Complaints & Reviews

doesn't work

We purchaseda 42" plazma tv 2 years ago for the bedroom. we hardly used it. one day it went black. called the philips office and was told to buy a chip. we went and had the person service the tv with the chip and paid 150.00. the repairman said tv was shot. this is terrible. we paid 2059.00 for tv and it will need 1100.00 to maybe fix it.
I wnat to know what philips will do about this.
Kathi meale

false commitment since last 11 months

Dear All

This is just to inform you that i bought a 2600 watt 3 cd changer CD Player in the year 2000. I was very much satisfied with the quality of that CD Player ( Model595 C) and 2 of my other purchased the same set after i had purchased from Naveen Electronic ( At Moradabad ). But last year It got defected and stopped playing. We contacted Phillips Service centre at Moradabad( Mathur Electronics ) on dated 10 / 10 /07 . But your service centre at Moradabad is hopeless and the staff is non coperative. As per the service centre incharge Mr Mathur it has a minor defect that the sound IC is not working. As per his words he is trying very hard to get the New IC but he couldnot found it neither with company nor anywhere in India since last year. We had also paid him Rs 1500 for purchasing of IC. I have 2 Question

1 : I just want to know whether the IC is not available with the company since last year or your service centre Manager is Killing our Trust in your company since last year

2: Why a brand leader company is taking so time to povide service to your customers.

Since last 3 weeks they are commiting false commitments and they had never turned off. This is spoiling our Trust.

Kindly look into the matter and respond us urgentyl.

Should you have any question, Please do not hesitate to ask. or you can reach me at [protected]

Regards
Rahul Khanna

tech support / customer service

My LCD 47" TV broke down only 2 weeks after I got it After weeks of talking between their "customer service" and repair shops they finally picked it up. After 3 weeks the repair shop called the TV is fixes that they were returning the TV, after it was returned and installed again it worked for about an hour and after that it turned off again.

I called tech support again and they claim that there is nothing they can do to help I have to solve this with the local repair shop which is the worse repair shop in town BTW

If you ever need their tech support be prepaired to wait for at least 20 minutes and I was even disconnected several times, these people at Philips don't know how to spell the word "customer service"

I have always enjoyed Philips equipment but this was the last one.

• Br
    Brenton Sep 25, 2008

Can i play my 280 gtx nividia card from my pc to the 47 inch phillips cineos 47pfl9703? I have tried to play it on my full hd tv and with a dvi hdmi socket from the pc to the tv with a hdmi cable and it displays a screen on occasion but then flickers black and comes back and then black then evetually reads "uncompatible video format". Both the Tv and the computer are recently bought like 1 month or so and are working well.

tried most of the ports that the tv can put in with hdmi and no success?

tried changing resolution on both pc and tv to 60 htz and no success?

how do i get a clear picture on my 47 inch phillips from my pc?

defective 32& lcd

We bought a 32' Magnavox LCD from Circuit City Sept. 06, Model# 32MF231D $ 849.99. On 06-28-08 the LCD...

extremely after sale service

I had purchased music system from ezone city center Hyderabad India in Jul/07 in the name of my son Mr. Abhijeet Taneja. The system went unserviceable in Apr 08 & the same was given for repairs at co's authorized service center M/S DIG WAVES Hyderabad India on Apr/30 vide work order no. 00502 of Apr/30.The system is still under warranty period.This is the third time the sys. has been given for repairs. It indicates poor quality control. Inspite of my repeated reminders to the service center & the help line of Phillips the music system has not been given to me after repairs. There is no response at all & valid reasons for such inordinate delays. The Co. of such repute is not bothered towards customer satisfaction. A couldn't careless attitude.

unprofessioanl behavior at authorised service centre

I would like to present the bad experience I had in dealing with an authorised philips service centre.

On 3rd May 2008, I visited the Philips service centre near Marathahalli, Bangalore for getting my DVD player repaired. I reached VKS Services and met Mr Subaiya (contact number [protected]). I handed my DVD player over to him. The model of the DVD player is DVP320. I explained him the problem and he told me the repair cost of replacing the lens assembly. I agreed to the cost. He started preparing the paper. I asked him how much time will it take to get it repaired, he told me 15 days. Since I wanted to give the player to our guests who were visiting us for a few days, anticipating usual delays in repair, I requested him to repair it within one week i.e. by 10th May. I left with the papers and with his assurance that it will be done. I was out of town over that weekend and my guests were leaving on 17th, hence I called Mr Subaiya on 14th to check whether the player is repaired. He told me that they havent started the repair of that player and that he will start the work the next day. I told him that I will take the delivery the next day i.e. 15th. When I called him to inquire on 15th, he shamelessly told me that they dont have the spares to repair the player and hence cannot be repaired and told me that if I want I could take it back unrepaired.

My questions are
Why did he not check the availability of spares the day I gave him for repair?
Why did he promise me for the thing he was not able to do?
He had my phone number. Why he has not called me in time to inform me abour his inability?

He and philips have lost my trust with this incident. He has uabashedly lied to me. THis shows a total lack of professionalism. I never expected such a pathetic experience from an AUTHORISED PHILIPS service centre.

He has wasted my 10 days and yet the player is not repaired. I have only one day before the guests leave. How will I get the work done?

aneegan7 Jan 07, 2009

i do very much agree, even i am facing same problem now its almost 1 month, my 32" LCD TV which has some problems and had been given to philips center RT Nagar branch, i am yet to recieve the TV repaired, instead these people are making gimics they never call back i had been following up with these people for no use, as internationally recognised company they should improve there customer service and keep some professionals

• Ga
    Ganesh Kumar Jun 18, 2009

Dear Sir,

We would like to bring to your kind notice that, V- Care service center is already terminated.

We request to forward your contact details to the below furnished email ID to enable us to get in touch with you.

Regards,
    Ganesh Kumar .J
    Branch Service Head - Bangalore.
    Philips Electronics India Limited,

email :[email protected]

very poor service

The authorised Service Station of Philips in Indore is very unresponsible & shows total apathy to customer complaints. My 29 " TV gets shut down after starting, automatically, then it has to be restarted at least 12-15 times before it starts functioning normally. It has been repaired few times-parts replaced-money paid by me but still problem continues.

Ananth Jul 27, 2008

The authorised Service Station of Philips in Bangalore Marathahalli is very unresponsible & shows total apathy to customer complaints.
    Just 7 months back i have purchased Philips TV Model 29PT6807. this is the 3rd time am facing problem in the TV set.
    When i switched on TV, No Picture. but only channel sounds i can hear.
    Very slow responce from authorised Service Station .
    Since last 3 days i am waitng for service engineer

• Ph
    philip samuel Sep 08, 2009

hi i am philip samuel from nagpur khaperkheda.i have a 29 inch philips tv.my tv is in warranty period.i had a problem in my tv.i had given a complaint to the philips tv authiresed people.they had taken my problem.but after one month i had to sufer the problem no one came to look after it.after i had said to them that i am going to lodge a complaint against u.then they came after one month.but after reparing the tv again a new problem aroused the same day i told the authorised people but they are leaast bothered about it.again they came took the complaint saying they wil be back in a day or two but its been 2 weeks no one bothered to answer me.i am realy screwed by this.so its my humble request to do it as soon as possible.i am going to put a complaint on the consumer court also.i need a new tv.its been really tough with your services.and i wil make sure my friends wound buy a philips tv here after looking at u r services.very sorry to say u have a least and poor services.
    thankning you

• Ra
    Raj_03 Sep 25, 2009

We have also same problem with Philips TV 29" we have bought from SalesIndia from Ahmedabad and we have been given a warranty of two years. Top of this, we were facing problem immediatly after 5 months and now after 16 months again same problem. TV gets on for some time and then switches off automatically after 2 minutes and also lot of lining comes on the screen. In fact i had paied double than the other TV available in the market for philips branks and their technology. Now philips customer care is saying they will not repaire this and chargers are extremely hich that no body can afford that.. So pls dont go for Philips TV at least...

• Na
    Nayak Oct 02, 2009

I have purchased the 29" TV through exchange offer. Just after 13months of the purchase the TV started showing some color variation in the screen. The service guy came and informed us that the 2-in-one kept above the TV cabinet is the cause of the same. The TV which was exchanged to purchase this TV was also in the same place for last 5yrs while there was no such complaint. Anyway, as suggested I have to shift the 2-in-one. The color variation is still there but is not frequent. Now the TV went off suddenly as if there is some sparking happening with in the TV. The service gut came and replaced some parts with some expenditure naturally, as the 1yr gurantee period was already over, while the sound went off. Which was told to us that it will be repaired soon. I'm writing this grievance after 2months of follow-ups, still it is not repaired. So, pl. do not buy Philips TV...my number is 9989924710 and I'm at Hyderabad...

system does not work has no power at all

By phone in [protected] I called and placed a phone order. I ordered an home theater system [philip...

faulty piece!

I purchased a Philips Mini Home Theatre System in June. The model Number of the system is MCD 288/98 & the...

beware of the philips brand lcd flat screen hd televisions!

Beware of the Philips brand LCD Flat screen HD televisions. Ours failed after a two years of operation. It can only be repair at the Philips Repair in Arkansas.

There was a prepaid repair charge with the following stipulation. If the set could not be repaired they would refund the prepaid repair charge and provide a comparable new or refurbished TV.

The total cost of the prepaid repair and shipping was $479.00 I thought this was a bit pricy, questioning Philips QC and so stated in a letter to the CEO of Philips in Amsterdam Netherlands. Within 7 days, I received a call saying that they had received my letter and would be refunding my money. I ask about the status of the TV and the caller said she did not know, that I would have to call the repair facility.

Knowing that the shipment had not arrived in Arkansas at the time of the call (UPS Trace) I waited 3 weeks before calling. When I did call I was told that the TV was not repairable and they had refunded my money. True, the cost of the prepaid repair and shipping had been refunded and received about a week prior. I was also told that they would not be sending a comparable TV because they no longer made one. Their conclusion was the I was out a $1,300.00 TV.

About one week later I received via UPS a large carton that contained what appeared to be my TV. Included were new cables, new remote control, and a shipping sheet/work order where it was checked off as repaired 1/30/08. I was confused. If the set could not be repaired why the expense of sending it back. If the set was repaired why tell me it was unrepairable.

Upon attempting to use the set I discovered that it no longer received the HD cable signal. I call the cable provider, they checked their system, sent a technician, provided new cables, retested the cable box, reprogramed the remote, and concluded that the set was not working properly.

All of this run around and lack of complete information from a single source leads me to not recommend Philips products.

• Ds

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

sound & picture problem

We bought a 29" philips tv on 7/11/2007 from vasanth & co, the tv sound was too low compare to another philips tv with a same watts and the picture quality is also bad... we dont have proper response from the customer care so please kindly requesting to rectify the faults

• Pr
    Priyanka Mani Jan 02, 2008

i am very dissapointed of your bad services.... i am complained for t.v. repairing for last five days but no one is coming for service.......... i am sorry but your service is very bad in Delhi reason.......... i think u do something about this matter...... my complain no. is 41480.

• Le
    Leo Figueroa May 05, 2008

I bought a 27" philips tv about 2 years ago and my son tells me that the tv had problems starting, I confirm that it did, finelly the television was on April 30, 2008 and all of a sudden it shut down and it makes a low pitch sound like a cricket, it comes out of a small transformer in the hardware. And so now I know that, and I always thaought that philips products where really bad that is why I can not buy any product that has phlips name in it. The thing where can I get the part for this unit.

We do have problems with products but this one wins for sure.

Leo Figueroa

• Pr
    Prabu Johnson Oct 28, 2008

As a long term Philips customer, I have good satisfaction with Philips.

I have Philips CTV, Philips Music System, Philips Light accessories for the past 15 years with good quality. My experience with Philips is wealthy and also my friends and relatives do the same.

It's pathetic about the two experiences cited above. I think it is exceptional. Anyway you may get a proper response from the customer care soon.

• Ph
    philips tv complaint Oct 02, 2009

nobody is attending to my Philips TV repair, inspite of several complaints done

sound problem

I've bought a philips 21 inch tv last year since from then i have a problem that is when i switch on the tv it starts normally but after 1 minute the sound suddenly stops,then if i leave the tv idle for about 1 minute or if i change the channel sound restarts with a full volume if i decrease the sound by 1 level then sound returns to normal position.the remedy i'm using is mute the sound then chamge the channel decrease the sound and then increase it.
I've complained on this problem to my dealer within warranty but he said that the chip is not available with him and he did'nt did anything
inspite of this problem i've found that the sound depth & clarity is outstanding when compared to other 21 inch models .especially the bass output is good without a woofer

• Te
    TechSkills Sucks Nov 30, 2007

You're asking the wrong person. Have you contacted the manufacturer Philips? It is usually the manufacturer, not the dealer, that fixes these problems. I know from firsthand experience. I purchased a brand new HDTV that kept popping up a message every 30 minutes or so about video connections changing. I called the manufacturer directly. They knew exactly what the problem was, sent repair people to my house to pick up the TV, took it for a few days to repair it, and returned it safe and sound. Never a problem since. A bit frustrating at the time, but no complaints whatsoever about the professional repair service I received. Anyway, call Philips. Their phone number should be in the owner's manual.

tv is a lemon

Bought a Philips 37" LCD TV from Best Buy on 9/28/07. Had to return the TV because it has a defective screen - a line of pixels were out - Best Buy took care of that because it was within their 30 day guarantee. On 11/24/2007 the audio went out on the TV. It will be sitting in the authorized Philips repair shops for weeks because Philips is notorious for not being prompt with part for their service centers - I have no recourse that I know of. Philips TV's suck... don't buy one under any circumstance

t v is not working/advice customer care no.

Hi, My name is sanjay singh and i am useing 20pt colore TV its not in working condition and i was trying...

after sales service so poor

My reference no. is 26611 dt. 16.10.2007 by 45 days gone I continuously call call centre people that no technician has visited to our home. They says that with in 48 hours problem has been solved but they service centre people are not interested to solve the problem.

I repeatedly call their call centre i.e.[protected] they assures me that today our technician has visited to your home, but service centre people are not interested to solve the problem. so much time i spent a money on telephone, but philips after sales service is not good & i personally suggested to all people to not purchase a philips product. Because there service is so poor.

music system fwd832

We bought the music system FWD832 on 14th October, 2007 with great pride and trust in the company and the dealer (Navrang Electronics, Vikas Marg, Laxmi Nagar, Delhi). We have been a customer of the latter for the last 15 years and more and have been using Philips products for practically all our life. But to our greatest disappointment last month has been a nighmare following up with the dealer as well as Philips after sales service to get our defected music system replaced, which was declared as "out of box" defected piece on the day it was installed along with our brand new 32 inch LCD TV.
It's almost impossible to mention the number of calls that we have made that have fallen on deaf ears. We have spoken to Mr. Sachin Chaturvedi, Mr. Deepak Sahay and some other employees at Philips and at the dealer shop but till date (November 12, 2007) no action has been taken.
As a last resort, we are writing to this complaint board with the hope that some action would be taken and soon...

Harsh Katyal (Mobile # +91-[protected]

amblight problems

Philips 42" LCD Flatpanel TV Model 42PF9831D/37 Ambilight
www.philips.com

I purchased a brand new Philips 42" Flatpanel TV from a company named Dad's Toys. I registered the television's warranty with Philips when I received it in April. I had the TV less than a month and the bottom right corner of the Ambilight feature kept going out, also the picture kept going dark. I phone Philip's warranty service and they set up an appointment with Electra-Sound in Parma to have it fixed. Electa-Sound came and picked up the television, finally, on 7/31/07. They had it almost a month and finally returned it on 8/22/07. They said the television was fixed, they ran it three days and the picture was fixed and the ambilight was fixed. I watched the television for 15 minutes and the same bottom right corner of the ambilight went out again. I immediately phoned Philips about this. They said they would still pay Electra-Sound for fixing it, even though they clearly did not touch it, and I could call Pro-Tec Electric in Cuyahoga Falls to again have it fixed at their expense. I phoned Pro-Tec and explained the problem. They were unable to pick up the television for repair for two weeks, so I brought it to them sometime in the beginning of September of 2007. They looked at the television and were able to fix the picture, just a software update. As far as the ambilight, they needed to order a new source board for the inside. Upon ordering the part, they found out that Philips no longer had the part in stock. Philips then contacted me about this and offered to replace the television. They wanted to give me the new model, I am attaching the model number. I reluctantly agreed to this. Reluctantly because the television I had purchased had the full ambilight feature, meaning the light was on all the way around the television, retailing for 3500.00. The television they were sending only has the ambilight on the sides, retailing for 1699.00 I was very upset on the phone being as I was losing so much money, but all they said was they were replacing it with the 'comparable' model they now produce. Other words they gave me no choice, take what they are offering or keep my original television that was broken. So I agreed, told them to send it just to be done with the matter and have my television back. They shipped the replacement on 9/26/07 to Pro-Tec. Pro-Tec received the television and I picked it up from them on 10/18/07. I brought it home, opened it up, and discovered that Philips in fact did not send me a new television, they sent me a 'refurbished' television. The front of this television is covered with scratches. I am sick of trying to talk to them about this. I want MY television replaced. I've already lost alot of money over this and they are not standing by their warranty. They didn't replace my new television with a new television. They sent me a used one and pretty much told me the difference in the cost is pretty much too bad, they can't do anything about it. I either want a brand new television to replace my original television, or I want a 3500.00 refund so I can purchase a new television from another manufacturer. Can someone please help me with this?

Sincerely Frustrated
David L. Sawyer
245 So. Diamond St.
Ravenna, Ohio, 44266
[protected]

John Smith May 28, 2008

Listen, when you buy a TV or any product with a warranty it is a CONTRACT. Said company with warranty will stand by their product DURING it's course of the warranty period. Maybe if you actually bothered to READ the warranty you might have noticed it read and I quote from what it says in the back of your manual: "At its option, Philips will either (1) repair the product at no
    charge, using new or refurbished replacement parts, or (2)
    exchange the product with a product that is new or which
    has been manufactured from new, or serviceable used parts
    and is at least functionally equivalent or most comparable
    to the original product in Philips current inventory, or (3)
    refund the original purchase price of the product."

So! It looks to me that Philips went with option 2 and replaced your TV with a refurbished unit which is WELL within their right to do. Why? BECAUSE, as SOON as you bought that TV you consented to their warranty and all the terms it applied. You have NO right to tell Philips that they were wrong in exchanging your TV with that model they provided to you.

Also let me explain something else to you in case you aren't aware. When retail stores sell TVs for 3000 or 4000 or whatever the price may be, it is the STORES price not Philips. Philips will sell the TVs to the store at what they call a WHOLESALE price. It is up to the retailer's discretion as to what they will sell it to consumer's. Usually it will always be higher than the wholesale price so the retailer will make some profit.

So to end it all, man up, take care of business and stop whining. Learn to live life and appreciate it for what it's worth and not ### and crying because poor little David got "screwed" with an electronic that is guaranteed to break down.

• Me
    M.E. Paulos Jul 01, 2008

We have a 42" ambilight and it has worked fine until the warranty ran out. Now you can't turn it on without un plugging it and waiting and replug. This morning after the unplug ritual, the picture is green. We have tried to adjust it, but it seems we have a big old black and white TV. Any suggestions on repair or cause of the color problem.

defective sound/audio

I purchased Philips 29" flat TV Model 29PT3223 from Khater Home appliances Pvt Ltd. R.P.Road Secunderabad 500003,India on 1-9-2006 vide cash memo receipt No. 3046.Right from the day one ,there is no clarity in sound/Audio . I complained to the service people (Ph. No.+[protected]/6888) and the technician attended and checked with remote only & said that every thing is OK for which I have not satisfied/agreed.Again I lodged a complaint No.3406 dt.13/08/07 regarding the sound since the warranty period is about to expire.This time the Technician has checked and agreed with me that the sound is defective & said that this problem persists with the sets sold in India for which the company is supplying with a rectification kit.He has fixed that kit at last & at present the sound clarity is OK(not very good). I always trusted the philips products and hope that they are kings in Audio. I don't know why the Philips company is selling such defective sound system TV sets in India knowingly ? I am very much disappointed in selecting the Philips TV.

Mamoon Nov 05, 2007

Philips tv CT-2755 volume un lock 1999 release date pls. Send me information smb!

dvd 3046 complain regarding poor customer service

Hi

I don't know if this is going to reach in right hands or not. I am writing this as a disappointed Customer of Philips.

I work in Wipro Technologies, Bangalore. I and my roomate purhased a DVD player on 01/07/2007. It was working absolutely fine till the 6th of October, 2007. The DVD was unable to operate with the remote, As the DVD is in warranty we took it to the service centre at RMS Technologies Pvt. Ltd. # 949, 39th Cross, 24th Main 4th Block, Jayanagar, Bangalore - 560041. As per the Invoice that we received the Promise Date to receive the DVD was 19th October, 2007. I called up the service center on the given Nos. and asked the status of my DVD via the token no. 63436 on the Invoice. I received a reply that I could come and collect the DVD on Tuesday the 23rd as per the technician the front panel had to be replaced and it has been ordered by the service center earlier. So I with my room mate went to the service center on Tuesday to collect the DVD player but the person incharge said that it was not yet ready and the front panel has not yet arrived, so I asked him when should I receive the DVD player as the promise date has already expired. In return their was a rude reply that, "due to the festivals their was a delay, and if you are in such hurry you can take the DVD player to the other service center in Jayanagar which had open shortly in the 6th Block for the same RMS technologies." I was surprised to know that a Customer is asked to take it to the other service center, which is strange.

This indicates that the service center is a disgrace for customers of Philips, and this all makes us feel that we should not purchase any Philips products due to such ignorance of time and customer service for the customers of Philips. In this way if I spread the news amomg my friends and colleagues, I suppose a person would think many a times when purchasing a Philips product.

I have never experinced such poor customer service earlier with any products that I own at my home.

• Pa
    Paulina B-C Dec 04, 2008

I've been having problems getting help from Customer care office (PHILIPS in Poland) . About one year ago I bought a vacuum cleaner FC8207 and for few months I can't get ANY information where to order accessories from (that is Bag needed to be replaced every 6 moths and HEPA filters) I want to do a simple thing: order those things online - since I can't drive and I have difficulties traveling (I'm partly physically disabled) I need to have somebody to help me order all the accessories I need so my housekeeper can do her work. My case is being ignored by Polish customer care office.

• Ka
    KaterinaPapaspyropoulou Jul 10, 2009

I purchaged an steam iron GC 8220 on 16/8/07.in june 09 problem occured.all the water pures out of the soleplate and leaks of water are observed under the water tank when i pull
    it out.I took it to the authorised service of my area and after a week it was fixed. after using it twice again the same problem occured. I took it again to be fixed and I was told nothing
    was wrong with it. I used it again and after 2 hours use the same problem again. I have now taken it to the authorised philips service who would now take it to the company
    itself to check. How long time and how many times shall I take it to be fixed? A fter all
    I' m still in the 2 years guarantee period and since I still have problems that cant be solved
    I expect its replacement.

Katerina Papaspiropoulou

poor repair service!

December 2006 purchased 37mf23D/331D/321D LCD TV
Serial number:BZ2a0639560782
From Walmart In Colorado Springs, Co.

28 Days ago requested repair service from [protected]. The Tch referred to Minute Man T V @ [protected]. He showed late in the afternoon on August 30th. Took the TV apart and stated that he would order a part but it may not solve the problem.

On Monday or Tuesday called the Minute Man TV,to check on the part. Advised they had forgot to order the part. Called Magnavox 800 telephone number they advised it had been ordered. The same routine followed every other day for the past 21 days.

September 24th call Minute Man T.V. repair was told the part was there.

September 25th called the repair man ask him what time he would arrive with the part. Reply was the part was not there yet. Ask why he had not advised of the error on the 24th. He stated that his parts were on hold. Ask what does that mean? No reply!

Beware!

• Ki
    kimberlyg Feb 01, 2013

I had purchased a New Magnovox LCD TV from Sears. The TV has sudden stopped turning on neither by remote or the direct button. This has left me out of hundreds of dollars and a product that is just collecting dust. I don't have the money to buy another and the repair cost is more than the value of the TV. I have come across many complaints online of the same nature which has convinced me that this is a manufacturer problem and should be recalled and fixed by the company. how do this get started