Philips International Logo

Philips International

Having problems with Philips International?

1800 880 180 (Malaysia)
1800 599 988 (Vietnam)
1800 504 6200 (Mexico)
+31 205 977 777 (Netherlands)
+1 888 744 5477 (USA and Canada)
+61 130 036 3391 (Australia)
+64 800 658 224 (New Zealand)
+44 207 318 4010 (United Kingdom)
+353 15 245 443 (Ireland)
+32 27 007 260 (Belgium)
+45 35 444 130 (Denmark)
+351 800 780 903 (Portugal)
+41 444 882 211 (Switzerland)
+852 26 199 663 (Hong Kong)
+63 28 427 746 (Philippines)
+65 67 487 534 (Singapore)
+27 112 017 777 (South Africa)
+82 806 006 600 (South Korea)
+66 26 143 340 (Thailand)
+54 800 888 7532 (Argentina)
Royal Philips, Amstelplein 2

Japan
Shin-Yurakucho Building 12-1, Yurakucho 1-chome, Chiyoda-ku Tokyo

Taiwan
12F., Unit B, № 89, Songren Road, Xinyi District, Taipei City 110

The Middle East and Africa (UAE)
Choueiri Group Building, Dubai Knowledge Village, Al Sufouh 2, P.O.Box: 7785, Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Brazil
Av. Marcos Penteado de Ulhoa Rodrigues, 939, Barueri – SP

Complaints & Reviews

Philips International — razor s9031

Before my shoulder surgery on August 01, 2019 I decided to buy an electric razor. In July. Unfortunately...

Philips USAcustomer service

Terrible customer services.
Missing products from my order. I called multiple times but nothing was resolved. Every time they said I would receive any email from them but never received anything. They spoke like a robot "we're very sorry and we understand that the order is important to you..." but they showed no solution or any real efforts to help address the issue. They kept saying they were looking at my case but I heard nothing back from them. Never received my missing item.

Philips International — philips m3730/15

I bought a Philips MG3730/15 shaver machine I got info that the machine should be charged for one hour in...

Philips International — avent baby bottle anti colic product no : scf406/24

During sterilizing my baby Avent bottle and only used for 5 times, the bottle was inside a boiling water for...

Philips International18 months + bottle

I'm complaining about my daughters bottle, fell in love with them the moment I saw them and it also said it doesn't lick since us mothers don't like either a messing car or bed and bought them right away but to find out they licking and now her bed is wet not happy. Bought it at Dischem

Why would I advertise something that licks more then anything. Don't advertise false things because I've loved your products ever since my 1st baby. Please get back to me
    Kay [protected]
    Kgatliso.[protected]@gmail.com

18 months + bottle

Aventbad quality

Hi

I have purchased an avent colic reduction bottle for my baby . I'm utterly disappointed with the product as the bottle leaks more than any other bottle I have used for my baby, no Matter how well you close the bottle the bottle still leaks when my baby is drinking the bottle more milk is on my baby than she actually drinks from the Avent bottle ... This was supposed to be a colic bottle but it doesn't help cause my baby ingests more wind from the Avent colic bottle than a Tommy tippe non colic bottle .

Unsatisfactory product you guys are selling .

Regards renel Wyngaard

Avent — bottles

First let me say I have always used and enjoyed avent products until now. I have had an issue since my twin...

PhillipsElectric shaver

Hi.i went to ibn c4 yesterday 8november I have enough knowledge about the electric shaver of Braun latest model but because of wrong information from your promoter of Phillips (with glasses) the lady wants me to buy a philips which I don't like but she is forcing me to get that.in the end I didn't get anything and left.disappointed really bad attitude

Aventbaby bottles

Hello I am a single mother that has used and only purchased your product and lately have not had good experience with my purchase the 4 bottles I had bought were all used looking marks on all bottles as if they have been dropped many times or have been out of the box sitting somewhere than later on re packaged. I had bought from wal mart and went back and was told no recpit and not in box I was out of luck to go to head office. I am not a complainer but when I am spending money that I don't have to just throw away and re buy as they are not cheap. I am not sure if at all you can maybe reimburse or send what I feel I deserve I am a single mom. I have spent lots of money in my year and a half being a mom.

my address is 3841 lakeshore road unit 315, Etobicoke Ontario m8w 1r2
          email is [protected]@gmail.com

Avent — steriliser bottles

Let's start with a positive, the electric expresser is brilliant! However, Unfortunately I have had x 2...

Aventsoothers

My child is 2 years old and sucks Avent soothers and recently he has chocked on the clear soothers which is very scary for me I didn't know they were small enough to choke on and should be made bigger because some other child might not be as lucky that I was around my son when he choked
            Is there bigger frame doodies he cannot choke on?????
            I am going to have to post this on social media to make other parents aware of this very important problem that you have with this product

Aventnipples of anticolic bottles

I just bought for my 5 day old baby 2 packs of the anti colic bottles. Today when I was about to feed him I noticed the top of the nipple looked strange. A piece of plastic at the top of the nipple had popped out (which is a choking hazard and my baby could have sucked that piece of plastic down his throat!) A large circular hole was exposed at the top of the bottle.
              I am extremely livid. These bottles should be recalled. I would love to send you the pictures through email or attachment. Do you not review your product before putting it on the shelf ?? This is dangerous and should be taken seriously and looked into.
              I use the avent sterilizer to clean the bottles and use warm water to wash them before hand.
              Also when i look at the tops of the other nipples they also look like the plastic circular portion of the nipple may come out of those as well.
              I work in the health care system and I am literally shocked and petrified that these bottles are selling.
              You should really look at recall before you end up with a law suit on your hands in the case of an infant choking to death.

Avent — avent 4oz bottle

The bottle was perfect for my baby girl in the beginning that I decided to buy 6 bottles to stock up but...

Aventavent bottles

Hello,

I am a new mom and I received many of your 4 oz and the 8oz bottles for gifts and before my baby was here, my husband and I cleaned them and put them away in our cabinet. Once our baby was born and we had to use formula we started to use your bottles, and every single one leaks from the base of the nipple and drips all over our baby. We asked for your bottles and that's the only brand we have.
                And it should really be more clear that some of the bottle come with #2 nipples already on them, because when I was using one unknowingly, it made my baby choke. Thank God my husband figured that out!

Aventavent baby bottles

I have purchased a baby bottle gift set and the lids will not screw on correctly they just keep spinning instead of tightening! Could the box be defective? I do not any longer have the box, but they were purchased from a local walmart store in clarksburg wv, Could it be possible to get a replacement box or credit toward another purchase of baby avent bottles?

Avent — avent baby bottles

I used Avent bottles 9 years ago with my first born and it was great. I chose to use it again a year ago with...

Aventavent newborn gift set

I had recently brought the avent anti colic newwbern beginner set for a shower the new mother has let me know she was missing a brush bottle and nipples and another thing I never thought to look since I brought it at Walmart and now it's been two months I have no clue where receipt is and I'm sure the box is gone is there away I can get coupons or get a replacement for the mother

avent newborn gift set
                    avent newborn gift set

Aventbottles

No matter how many bottles and nipples I keep changing the milk drips and soaks my sons clothes. I've tried removing and readjusting the nipples to try and see if this would help, but no it didn't. This is a waste of my time and money. I should be reimbursed for the bottles so I can buy bottles that work. It's a shame because I also have the bottle warmer for these bottles that I got at my baby shower

Philips Internationalsmart tv

Purchased a 49" Smart TV from Walmart less than 9 months ago with a 1 yr warranty. It suddenly stopped working. A phone call to their customer service got me nothing but a run-around. They require pictures of the TV before they can do anything!?!

Even though I requested to speak with a supervisor, I still got stonewalled. They will have a supervisor call me back in 3-5 days! Please keep my phone lines open! You gotta be kidding me.

There's no reason why this issue can't be resolved immediately. It's very simple. Replace or repair.

Shame on Walmart for making us deal with companies like this.

What Philips calls customer care is nothing but a rip-off.

Bill k

Aventavent feeding bottle

I want to find out from you guys if its normal for the avent bottle to turn brownish in color after 4 months of use?l have used this bottle for my 8 months old son, l love the new teats he adjusted to them just fine.The only problem l have is the color change of the bottle.l tried purchasing some other brands but nothing is as good as the Avent bottle but then again l have doubts in purchasing this product as l'm worried about the bottle turning brown again.