Philippine Long Distance Telephone [PLDT]worst customer service

R

This company is soooooo frustrating. They're on time in getting the payment, in fact, they will cut the your internet/telephone lines, should there be any delay in the payment, but they are like snails in giving services to their customers. Anyway, I called on November 25, 2016 to inquire on how I could transfer my internet/telephone service, since I am moving to a new house. The agent told me that they have 2 kinds of transfers, first is that I can go directly to their business office, bring my I.D. and request for a transfer of service. Second way is to call them directly and they will process the transfer for me. I asked how long does each process takes, the agent told me both will take 2-3 weeks. So, of course, I opted for the latter since that is more convenient for me. The agent then told me that I should pay for the outstanding balance for that month before they could proceed with the process. He said that as soon as I call them that the balance has been paid, my internet lines will be cut and they will process the transfer. I then paid for the balance, waited for the text message that they have already received the payment, and then called on November 30, 2016 to advice them that I want to proceed to the transfer now. Now here's STRIKE 1: they initially told me that after the payment, I will just call so they could cut the lines and the 2-3 weeks process will then start. However, when I called the next agent told me that they need 24-48 hrs to create a service order before they could cut the line. I was upset because I have already moved to a new house but of course I could not do anything about it but to wait. STRIKE 2: The line was not cut until 5 days later. It was cut on December 5, 2016 which was pretty useless since again I was already at my new house. How would I access my internet at the old apartment???
On December 20, 2016, I called to request if they could expedite the transfer since I have an online class on December 24th which will end at 11 pm. I told them that if they could not install the internet before that date, I would be forced to go to our Ortigas office which by the way costs me money (I have to pay extra every time I teach in our Ortigas office so instead of earning, I am losing money). They said they will work on it. On December 22, somebody form PLDT called us to verify the address and to ask for the telephone number of our neighbor for reference. We gave all the details and he promised to call us the following day. I had high hopes that the internet would then be installed at my new house since they already called. However, here comes STRIKE 3. NOBODY CALLED!!! So I took the initiative to call PLDT to remind them and the agent who answered my call promised that someone from the "facility" will call us so that same day so we could discuss the exact date of the transfer. Now I'm losing hope that I could spend Christmas with my family. But we still waited for "that call." And guess what?? NOBODY DID! I let it go. I said maybe it's their Christmas break and told myself I will just wait for the 3-week mark since it's almost 3 weeks. Monday came and nobody called. Then, it's Tuesday, December 27, 2016, that's past 3 weeks. So I called again. Here's STRIKE 4: The agent told me that the service order for the transfer was never made which was the reason why the installment did proceed. Honestly??
This whole transfer cost me money, wasted my time and energy, and now I could not even open any slots for teaching because it would be a waste of time to teach and pay the teaching fees for my stay in Ortigas. Come on PLDT! We've been your loyal customer for 3 whole years!!! We haven't miss any payment. Why do this to us?