Philippine Airlinesa philippine airlines employee (no 105) from the transfer section dropped my bag which has rendered it unusable

K Aug 15, 2018

We arrived on flight PR 737 from Bangkok on the 15th August and due to missing our connecting flight we were sent to the Belmont Hotel in Manilla to wait for our connecting flight the next day. Upon leaving the airport your employee placed my bag onto a trolley and walked to a taxi outside. The taxi driver opened the boot of the taxi and your employee (105) lifted the bag into the back but it fell to the ground and broke the corner and wheel off exposing the inside of the bag.
This bag cannot be used any longer and must be replaced as we are travelling to Melbourne and on flight number 209 at 8pm tonight.
Would somebody please contact the Belmont Hotel urgently and ask for room number 5018. This bag needs to be replaced before we can travel further. The Belmont Hotel has attempted numerous times to contact you to resolve this matter but has been unsuccessful.
Regards