Philippine Airlines — a philippine airlines employee (no 105) from the transfer section dropped my bag which has rendered it unusable
We arrived on flight PR 737 from Bangkok on the 15th August and due to missing our connecting flight we were sent to the Belmont Hotel in Manilla to wait for our connecting flight the next day. Upon leaving the airport your employee placed my bag onto a trolley and walked to a taxi outside. The taxi driver opened the boot of the taxi and your employee (105) lifted the bag into the back but it fell to the ground and broke the corner and wheel off exposing the inside of the bag.
This bag cannot be used any longer and must be replaced as we are travelling to Melbourne and on flight number 209 at 8pm tonight.
Would somebody please contact the Belmont Hotel urgently and ask for room number 5018. This bag needs to be replaced before we can travel further. The Belmont Hotel has attempted numerous times to contact you to resolve this matter but has been unsuccessful.
More Philippine Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- Philippine Airlines - request of refund disregarded 
- Philippine Airlines - lost baggage 
- Philippine Airlines - no refund 
- Philippine Airlines (PAL) - lost & found 
- Philippine Airlines - double charge 
- Philippine Airlines - baggage mishandling
- Philippine Airlines - delayed flight
- Philippine Airlines - request for electronic copy of boarding pass
- Philippine Airlines - credit card charged but not ticket issued
- Philippine Airlines - customer service / help desk