PHH Mortgagehome mortgage

J

This letter is in concerns to phh mortgage (aka: century 21 mortgage, mortgage service center)

Company information:
Phh mortgage
1 mortgage way
New jersey
United states
Phone: [protected]-6914
Phhmortgagesolutions.com, mortgagequestions.com

I have had our mortgage since 2007. I worked at century 21 as was told to go through this company that they were best to deal with. I was given wrong information

This whole ordeal started when I made 2 mortgage payments to them, and they applied to the end of the loan instead of to the next 2 due payments. we then find out (only by looking at my credit) that it was showing us being in past due status? I called the company and they never could tell me why or explain this to me. all that they could tell us is that this could not be reversed and we would be behind.

finally after talking to many employees, I am told they applied to the end of the loan and that it couldn't be reversed and until we could make the extra payment we would be behind or our mortgage! they tell me they are also charging me a $10.00 per day for a late fee. they say there's nothing we can do about this but to pay it.

Our daughter was special needs and required 24 hour a day care so we had an income reduction. I call the mortgage company about the so called “late payments”, who says we can get the "home saver advance"to catch up all late fees/missed pmts. all of our income and debt information was taken over the phone and we were told that we were approved and that we would get the paper work soon.

Once we received this paperwork, we got all of the paper work saying we were approved & this was signed and then sent back to them. we were told to keep mailing our pmts as normal. we did this and they kept “holding payments”. once we contacted them we were told that they didn't get the payment","oh we haven't got it"even though it was mailed 3 weeks before.

We then find out per loss and litigation (per linda) that the checks were there and just hadn't been applied? she said they were there in"loss and litigation"she said she did this for us and the home saver should kick in soon and we will show current and this would be deleted off my credit. I notice in october its still showing late on my credit report? every check that I mailed them, they would wait three weeks or more to apply to my account or would say they couldn’t accept from me.

after many calls trying to find out where the checks that we were mailing them has went to, then they are saying we were now" having the home saver advance pulled” that the program” was retired. I do not understand how they can deny you for a program that you have already been told you were approved for and have all of the paperwork for.

so now we have to” catch up"on 4 pmts (which is what was supposed to be rolled into the home save advance) plus late fees for 4 months that we were charged!?!? at no fault of our own. so now, because of phh my credit took 4 hits showing late, plus we have 4 pmts to make, as well as late fees for 4 months time! we have spoke with people named linda and alex in loss and litigation who said we were"fine". all that I want is I want this off my credit as this isn’t our fault we got approved paperwork, then was told"oh it was retired”, so we pulled it from your acct? how can we get approved in july, but then pulled in october?

After many calls, we were them told per joan that we apparently were "sent the wrong paper work by them and this is why it got kicked out of the system”? we were never notified of this! in calling for months, no one ever mentioned this. joan said a mr. joe hill got our paperwork by mistake and we got his? which is not our fault? it had my name on the paperwork that I signed and returned. not a mr. joe hill.

My husband is military and has been for 10 years now. we will be moving soon and thanks to phh it now looks like we were about to"lose' our home, which isn't true! now, we are messed on getting a new home with my name on it as well as any other loans! this is showing on my credit as late! no one will let us redo our mortgage since the loan was in my maiden name my name must be on the new loan per mortgage loan rules. but, because of phh mortgage, no one can approve me since I am, “past due on a current mortgage”.

we spoke with several people, one names linda in loss and litigation, one names alex, one name porche stevens, one names desiree, one named tanarra and the last one was named joan.

I requested a payoff statement from phh and they said they can not give that information over they phone, only per mail. I get this and the statement says that we owe more now in 2010, then we even financed in 2007. after paying at least $27, 000 to our home over the past few years.

We have contacted the bbb, as well as the ftc. I also have done hours of research on phh mortgage scams and just learned they are doing the exact same thing to me, as they are to thousands of other people. this is something that you should be aware of. hardworking people such as me and my husband, who is serving our country, are getting ripped off by phh mortgage. it is not fair and I do plan on going as high as I possibly can with this so other innocent people such as us will not be ripped off in this major mortgage scam that phh is trying to pull.

Here are a few of the thousands of resources on this exact same company that I have found.

Resources:
Http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/stop-phh-mortgage/
Http://PHH Mortgage — fraudulent company
Http://phhmortgage.wordpress.com/your-phh-mortgage-complaints/
Http://www.afscanhelp.com/companies/mortgage-companies/phh-mortgage-services.cfm
Http://PHH Mortgage — mortgage scam

This is an issue that I feel needs to be resolved by the responsible parties, and that is phh mortgage and the fraudulent people in the company.

• Jd
    jdd1983 Oct 24, 2010

If anyone else agrees with me please feel free to comment that they are a scam! We do not even know where to pay our pmt this coming month in fear they will keep the $ and not think twice.

• Da
    dallas27 Oct 26, 2010

We have went through the very same thing and I want to go through the links you mentioned. They are actually foreclosing on our home now, after holding the payments then returning them to us when they did finally "find" them stating our file was forwarded to the atty to proceed with foreclosure. Unbelievable! Any additional info you have would be very helpful.
    Dallas D.

maxine56_ Apr 12, 2011

I have gone through the Loan Modification Program with this company and it has been unbelievable. It is April 12, and I still have not gotten my 1098 from these people, is only part of the nightmare I am on with this company. There customer service is the worst, they say they will send or email you something and never do.
    They don't care bottom line!!! I have talked to at least 20 different people since Jan 2011. I was approved in February 2010 (after almost l whole year after I first applied) for the Loan Modification Program, my payment decreased enough that I could afford it until my income would change, so I thought I was set!!! Oh no a year later they are telling me (There Missourri location) That my house is in foreclosure and there is no record of any payment for a 2 years. I was shocked disgusted, called once a week to find out what the heck was the issue!!! Everytime talking to someone different, and each one had a different story.
    Now, just last week they sent me a payment due for lack of escrow and my monthly payment is going up almost 400 dollars a month. What!!!
    So my income has'nt gotten any better, so how am I suppose to pay this. My original agreement for my Loan Modification was that they borrowed more on the equity of my house to help pay arrearage and put money into escrow for my property taxes for 2 years!! Where is that money????? I pay my own property insurance direct monthly.
    So what is going on!!! Now after reading all these complaints against this company I am scared that I will end up losing my only investment due to the ignorance and lack of human decentency.
    Do Not use this mortgage company!!!
    Thank you all for sharing your stories also!!!