Petronashelpless, bad attitude

L Jun 30, 2019

Hello, im here to make a report about PETRONAS BAGAN NAKHODA OMAR staff, pump girls and boy. so rude, my car has problem and they just ask me to drive my car go out from petronas and they never ask me whats wrong with my car. For me, they should not do that because someone need a help. and they just do what they do and no smiles, no any question and so helpless. i hope you can fix this staff problem. because they attitude so bad. please make sure that they not do that to other customer.so disappointed. thank you.